What is your favorite beer?

Leah
Miller High Life is my favorite beer. It is not too expensive and tastes great. I use to be a Jim Beam drinker, but had to stop that due to getting too drunk too fast! I don't like dark beers.

Mmmmmm I lurve beer. Unfortunately 3 pints of Kew Brew by Youngs (one of the best breweries ever) has made me a bit slow and fuzzy headed today :zzz:

Danger
Gold Member
My favourite beer is Keith's, but I also like Dos Equis (sp?), Kirin, and dark Heineken. Every once in a while I'll have a Guiness; it tastes like it's been filtered through a moose, but it looks so nice that I can't resist.
One of my friends brews his own... at 15% alcohol. A six-pack of that stuff goes a long way. :bugeye:
I hate bourbon normally, but if you mix it half and half with lime cordial, it tastes like iced tea.
Australian port is sneaky ****. You can drink it like fruit juice for half a bottle or so, and then it all hits at once and knocks you on your ass.
There's a really nice product that consists of a dual-chamber bottle with two spouts. One is white chocolate, and the other is dark. When you pour it, it layers itself like a shooter.
Oh, and speaking of which... tequila! :tongue2:

best beer and brewery in existence:

http://www.victorybeer.com/Images/victory_BEERS.gif [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator: