What is your goal in life?

Your welcome.

My goal in life is to discover my true goal in life!

Robert Zaleski
My first goal is to become a whiney, parasitic alcoholic that sucks the life blood out of others. My second goal is to run for President of the France.

Mr Zaleski, I hope you are up to the competition...

Originally posted by Robert Zaleski
My first goal is to become a whiney, parasitic alcoholic that sucks the life blood out of others. My second goal is to run for President of the France.
It's funny you should mention this as a life goal because, once, when I was crawling on all fours toward one of the many gutters I used to frequent, a polish aviator of my acquaintance stumbled over me and began ranting, pretty much incoherently, about how then president of France, Charles DeGalle, was personally bent on his complete destruction, in conjunction with a renegade branch of the CIA and several Hell's Angels. I explained to him that he was drunk and that if he was going to proceed in bothering me with this delerious rambling I could actually arrange for Charles DeGalle to be there to effect his complete destruction. I was planning on punching myself in the nose to swell it to DeGallian proportions and frighten him with it but this turned out not to be necessary: he looked whimperingly (?) at me, as if to say "Et tu, Zooby?" and stumbled back toward the airport.

Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
This is like a self-help group

I've got a new goal!!: read someones PhD dissertation booklet (250 pages) tomorrow and finish it while actually understanding it too :P

Please kick my @ss when I procrastinate! :wink:

Njorl
Science Advisor
To own a car that both starts consistantly and is big enough so that my head doesn't touch the roof when I drive it.

Njorl