What is your most treasured possession

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
wolram
Gold Member
I don't know but I'm not particularly fond of things and I don't have any hobbies that require special equipment.
I like coffee and good food and magnesium salt in my bath :-) but all of these come and go away so I don't consider them to be possessions.
Oh! Now something come to my mind! It's a 50 years old Teddy bear that my mum got when she was 5 and he was my favourite toy, too! His name is Mishko (little Michael). I almost forgot about him because I haven't seen him for ages! But yes, I would definitely save him in case of fire right after family, pets and important documents. He definitely is more valuable than my memory box.
Pure Asses milk for you Sophia with rose petals on the top:biggrin: It is amazing that people around the world love their teddies, i would save our amethyst geode in case of fire because i gave it to mom before she died, and our three cats of course.

My home. I obviously value it the most because I was willing to pay the most for it. It will not transfer with me in death, but it provides a comfort and security for my family while I am alive and will continue to do that for my family after I am gone. The items that make my life more enjoyable like dirt bikes, guitars, tools, are not possessions purchased because they will transfer at death but because I find enjoyment in them now and that's where there value is.
The feeling of jumping over an 80ft gap on a dirt bike on the way up the side of mountain where I stop and look out over a breathtaking scene that would take a couple days to hike, but instead being back in my truck heading home a half hour later...that feeling will last sometimes all week and the memory is forever.

OCR
I'm proudly owned by a black cat and a crazy cockerspaniel.
:thumbup: