What is your personality type?

• Thread starter micromass
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Type
In summary: I can't think of the word....Yeah...leader.In summary, an INTJ is a thinker who is comfortable leading others and is the rarest type of female.

What is your personality type??

• Total voters
Intj

i 89%
n 50-75%
t 25%
j 22%

Physics news on Phys.org
ENTP here.

I was rather skeptical about the whole concept at first, but after doing the test (performed by a coaching team as part of team building in one of my earlier employments) and reading up on the details (like dominant, auxiliary and tertiary attitude) I was a bit surprised how accurate it was. I came away from the experience with a feeling that afterwards it was easier to accept that people you work with have a different attitude and focus than yourself, and perhaps also that us extroverts should try give the poor introverts a chance to speak at meetings too :tongue:

INTJ, no surprise there. This is a forum with a lot of high academic achievers/overall studious people.

I got ENTP.

I better start inventing stuff.

For any students who're interested in the MBTI test, I would suggest checking with your university's counseling center to see if they offer the official version. Some schools will cover the cost because they believe it helps people be successful in college. I took mine my first semester through the counseling dept. It took about two weeks to get the results back (INTJ); it had to be reviewed by a certified professional. I think it is the best way to get accurate results.

I've been tested many times and it always comes back to

xNTx. Equally split down the middle in my introversion/extroversion. I seem to vary between ENTP, ENTJ and INTJ depending on my mood before the test or what's going on in my life. I'd wager I'm closest in stable form to ENTP.

That being said. I voted ENTJ so I'd at least *look* like a scientist. Which makes me much less of one... skewing data. How naughty.

My most recent "formal" test pointed towards ENTP. All of my formal ones have. But these online ones always give me ENTJ or INTJ. Maybe I'm subconsciously doing it...?

Last edited:
ISTJ - The Inspector - whatever that means?

cobalt124 said:
ISTJ - The Inspector Gadget - whatever that means?

Fixed that for you =P

My result was INTJ. Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(62%) Judging(44%)

I picked ISTP because, at least on the surface, it seem more in-line with my personality. But hey, I'm not a psychologist.

Chaotic neutral.

Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(12%) Judging(1%)

• You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
• You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
• You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
• You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)*no comment*

So many INTJ's. I guess it does come with the field. But wowza.

INTP- The Architect
scored 0% I to E, 11% N to S, 71% F to T, and 63% J to P
interesting...

Just tried it for fun and got INTJ, don't know really what it means, but it's obviously not uncommon here, since almost 50% of the test takers here got it.

Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(12%) Judging(1%)

ENTJ, which is pretty accurate about me: overbearing, intelligent, not afraid of conflict, etc. Also, which is implicitly stated in the test, is that I'm also a love machine.

Aero51 said:
Also, which is implicitly stated in the test, is that I'm also a love machine.
Pictures please.

DennisN said:
Pictures please.

Ask for citation; it's more subtle.

As for the test, I've done it before and I did the one evo linked; I got INTJ in both.

Wow, not one promoter (ESTP) in the forum?
Oh! Now I see...http://www.16personalities.com/estp-personality
ESTP personality type also tend to see laws, rules and obligations as recommendations or instructions rather than as unbreakable principles...As ESTPs dislike theory and abstract thinking, they often have problems in school, especially in later years. People with this personality type see theoretical discussions as boring and pointless.

In Evo's link I am a INTJ a mastermind.
A Mastermind and an Architect .....Interesting.
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

DennisN said:
Pictures please.

I am actually closest to one of the older model sex machines:
http://www.damninteresting.net/content/doble_boiler_large.jpg