What kind of drugs are legal in your countries?

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Drugs
In summary, drugs such as cannabis, marijuana, and heroin are not legal in Malaysia. In the US, there are both state and federal laws regarding drugs, and there is ongoing debate about legalizing marijuana. Some argue that it should be legalized and regulated, while others argue that it is dangerous and should remain illegal. In Norway, a law was recently passed that almost criminalized the use of nicotine. In Canada, marijuana is decriminalized, but other drugs are still illegal. There is also debate about whether or not marijuana should be legalized, with some arguing that it is a personal choice that doesn't harm others, while others argue that secondhand smoke can be just as dangerous. In Malaysia, possession of a certain amount of drugs can
Well it looks like you know everything saint, congrats.

Physics news on Phys.org
Saint said:
Wrong, Sweden, Norway, Denmark were voted the best places to stay, better than US.
What's this? I always thought that a house just outside Brussels would be awsome.

New Zealand is even better more peaceful and better than US.

Where did you get that from though? Who Voted? I want to know.. really.

Smurf said:
Where did you get that from though? Who Voted? I want to know.. really.

It's probably from a UN study. The UN puts out a list of best countries in the world to like in every year. There's a number of factors that are looked at. Oh, and in case you didn't know Smurf, for much of the 90s Canada was ranked the best country to live in by the UN. Couldn't agree more. :smile:

But yeah, wow, I'm going to have to agree with Saint on this (Holy sh1t!)
Krazie, America is not the best place in the world to live. While it may be one of the best places in terms of opportunity to make money, there are at least a dozen other nations that offer a higher quality of life.

Last edited:
That's one of our president's overly frequent screw-ups when speaking. He's terrible at public speaking and frequently says things that come out all wrong. Don't let what he says determine your view about all Americans.

You can't be terrible at public speaking and become President. Public speaking is one of the biggest aspects of being a politician. You do it frequently, in front of a large crowd. Even before you get elected.

Dagenais said:
You can't be terrible at public speaking and become President. Public speaking is one of the biggest aspects of being a politician. You do it frequently, in front of a large crowd. Even before you get elected.

Yeah, well tell that to the other half of the Americans who voted for him.