Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What kind of equipment to do food testing for Thai FDA?

  1. Nov 12, 2013 #1
    I want to do some pre-testing for food product experiments.

    This is for food in jars that will be either pasteurized, pressure cooked or hot water bath.

    What kind of microscope would be adequate to do that?

    This is the tests they will do the to the product samples, the PPM and ration should be similar to US standards.

    Here is the email they sent me as to what testing they will do:

    Not sure what kind of equipment to test bensoic and sorbic acid? I already have a good pH meter.

  2. jcsd
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted