Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What kind of relationship man\woman are you?

1. Feb 1, 2006 #1
    take the quiz.. it actually creates an account in the process for that dating site (just before it give the answer), but you can always give them false e-mail :tongue2:

http://www.okcupid.com/oktest3

anyway, I got too much spare time... :tongue2: (i SHOULD be learning for the exams...)

i got this one:

im all fluffy :tongue2:

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 2, 2006 #2
    hmm, interesting.

i think the "random, brutal, love, dreamer" thing was most accurate. and now apparently i'm on OKcupid if anyone wants to hook up, woowoo...

4. Feb 2, 2006 #3

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

The Slow Dancer
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDm)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer.

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor or The Sonnet

5. Feb 2, 2006 #4
    lol

The Billy Goat

Horny. Stubborn. Kinda cute. Slightly immature. And often found on rough terrain. You are The Billy Goat.

You're lusty, but typically monogamous, and all in all you're a pretty good boyfriend. In fact, you enjoy relationships, if mostly for the sex and physical companionship. You'd do or say almost anything to get together with someone, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

You're sensitive, you have a certain boyish charm, and you're eager. Therefore you probably attract girls who are serious about romance. But few who get close to you realize how unready for total commitment you are. People fall for you. Meanwhile, you maintain your emotional distance, and there goes another box of tissues.

Your exact opposite:
    The Loverboy

Random Gentle Love Master
    You're perfectly capable of a long-haul relationship, but, right now, dating someone primarily means having a consistent, available, preferably not-too-chatty, hookup. You're a careful, methodical person, and you work hard at making things work. It's just that the type of woman most likely to find your strengths endearing is also the most likely type to find your shortcomings heartbreaking. Someone with a similarly laid-back approach to dating would be perfect for you.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Priss, The Sonnet, The Wild Rose

CONSIDER: The Playstation

6. Feb 2, 2006 #5
    aww, looks like uranium and i aren't hooking up eh?

7. Feb 2, 2006 #6
    I got that one too.

8. Feb 2, 2006 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl:
    Oh, great, that description is going to get me a lot of dates. :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm pretty sure I've never pretended to be pregnant nor used sex as a weapon, but, well, I don't think much of the rest is too surprising after all the other threads we've had recently where I've shared my likes and dislikes. :uhh: Hey, they left out that I have a good enough sense of humor to still post it here. :rofl: :blushing:

9. Feb 2, 2006 #8
    the last paragraph is your opposite... but i actually think this test isn't so horribly inaccurate. unfortunately, since i took it, i've been on that dumb site taking more tests and answering more questions... i'm such a geek.

10. Feb 2, 2006 #9
    I'm yet another Slow Dancer... :zzz:

11. Feb 2, 2006 #10

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, that makes a tad more sense. Hee hee. Though, I looked up the description for The Manchild. :yuck: I think it's pretty far off base on that one! :surprised I think all the Slow Dancer's around here are in luck, because that sounded the most appealing to me of all the descriptions of guys. :biggrin: :tongue2:

12. Feb 2, 2006 #11

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I'm the same way, and I got the Slow Dancer too.

I think I'm fluffier than my girlfriend though. :uhh:

13. Feb 2, 2006 #12
    yeah, the slow dancers seem real nice. thats the sort of guy i'd like to go out with. but maybe they aren't really assertive enough for me, hmm...

but its ok moonbear, when i read mine and it said "its not you, its them" i was like.. uh.. i'm not that conceited... and then i realized it wasn't me! i haven't looked up a vapor trail though... i wonder what that is...

14. Feb 2, 2006 #13
    The survey called me gay.........................wth?

15. Feb 2, 2006 #14

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Vapor trail sounded like the "love 'em and leave 'em" type.

16. Feb 2, 2006 #15

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

So, you should consider the Black Knight. :biggrin:

17. Feb 2, 2006 #16

i dont know about the other slow dancers,
    but the wild rose type sounds to me like the type that would just break my heart, id describe myself as a weakling :tongue2:

18. Feb 2, 2006 #17

hahaha, awww!! i'm not so bad. all that talk about thorns makes me seem scary! i guess i can be rough around the edges, but i think that makes me seem a lot worse than i am! i'm really a sweet girl (didn't ya see the loving part!) i don't want any "love 'em and leave 'em" typed either! yeck! i just want a real sweet guy, who isn't a pushover. at any rate, i don't delibrately make anyone bleed!!!

the back rubber and the gentleman sound nice... thats a long list though and i have a short attention span... oh perfect man, where art thou?

19. Feb 2, 2006 #18
    heh, i took some more too, did you know that 66% hold in farts? :rofl: :rofl:

(got it from the death quiz :biggrin: , oh and theres 56% i'll die out of cancer at the age of 80...)

20. Feb 2, 2006 #19
    i went through all those guys and not one of them is recomended for the wild rose... hmmph! i don't think this is very accurate at all!

21. Feb 2, 2006 #20
    yeah i did all those... interesting stuff. and now i have some big profile, and i keep trying to find matches but they all suck!

oh, and turns out i have EXCELLENT gaydar, but i'm horrible at telling who's sexually experienced.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?