What kind of stunt would instantly impress a female?

• Thread starter Alex_Sanders
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of impressing women. Several individuals share their experiences and opinions on what impresses women, ranging from small acts of kindness to extravagant displays. One individual narrates a story from their teenage years where they impressed a girl with a clever response to a limousine driver. Another individual shares their strange encounter with a man who attempted to impress them by putting a lit cigarette through their dress. The conversation also delves into gender stereotypes and the pressure to impress women. However, the overall consensus is that genuine kindness and confidence are the most impressive qualities to women."
Alex_Sanders
Successful stories? Anyone?

I have one, but kinda an accident:

When I was young in high school, there was this limosine slowed down near me and the front-side window were rolled down. The chauffeur lowered his head and yelled, eh kid, know where *** street is?

I smiled back to him and said: I just moved here with my parents.

Then a girl in my neighboring class showed up right beside me, and she found me smiling. So she was like: what are you so happy about? What did you say to that guy in the limo?

I smiled at her evenly and said: I told him I'd rather walk.

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not sure that I'd categorize it as a "stunt", but when I was in my 30's my ability to breathe through my ears was for some reason popular with the ladies.

Danger said:
I'm not sure that I'd categorize it as a "stunt", but when I was in my 30's my ability to breathe through my ears was for some reason popular with the ladies.

Whaah? Tympanic membrane perforation is nothing to be toyed with?

This question assumes that unlike men who are deep and diverse women obviously are so similar that all of them would be interested in the same things :rolleyes:

Ryan_m_b said:
This question assumes that unlike men who are deep and diverse women obviously are so similar that all of them would be interested in the same things :rolleyes:

But... they are :confused:

I think any display of remarkable cool under stress would impress any female. It would impress most males, for that matter.

Some little kind act.

A girl has to impress me for me to be interested.

Alex_Sanders said:
Whaah? Tympanic membrane perforation is nothing to be toyed with?

:rolleyes:

Could somebody else please explain it to the poor lad. I've already had enough infractions.

Having an eloquent scottish accent, I just talk to them!

Most of my stunts have done the exact opposite of impressing females.

I'm told that Women are blown away by small inexpensive economy cars that have had tens of thousands of dollars of after-market modifications; extra spoilers, exotic tires, flamboyant paint jobs, active hydraulic suspension, multi-kilowatt sound systems, huge engines with illegally loud exhausts, etc.

Is making 6 figures and working out daily a stunt?

Antiphon said:
I'm told that Women are blown away by small inexpensive economy cars that have had tens of thousands of dollars of after-market modifications; extra spoilers, exotic tires, flamboyant paint jobs, active hydraulic suspension, multi-kilowatt sound systems, huge engines with illegally loud exhausts, etc.

Looks like I'll be 'pimping out' my crappy peugot!

When you call it a stunt... Nothing will impress a woman

mcknia07 said:
When you call it a stunt... Nothing will impress a woman
+ 1 :approve:

Alex_Sanders said:
When I was young in high school, there was this limosine slowed down near me and the front-side window were rolled down. The chauffeur lowered his head and yelled, eh kid, know where *** street is?

I smiled back to him and said: I just moved here with my parents.

Then a girl in my neighboring class showed up right beside me, and she found me smiling. So she was like: what are you so happy about? What did you say to that guy in the limo?

I smiled at her evenly and said: I told him I'd rather walk.

Ha! Thats an amazing line! Kudos for you!
As for impressing a female, that is a good question. If you ever find an answer, let me know :)

In a bar once, a guy grabbed the hem of my dress and put his lit cigarette through it. There was no damage to my dress. THAT was impressive, although so bizarre to come up to a strange woman and do that that I got as far away from him as possible.

Evo said:
In a bar once, a guy grabbed the hem of my dress and put his lit cigarette through it. There was no damage to my dress. THAT was impressive, although so bizarre to come up to a strange woman and do that that I got as far away from him as possible.
That's one of the strangest things I've ever heard. I can't begin to sort out what he was thinking.

zoobyshoe said:
Who died and made you Sheldon?
Bazinga :biggrin:

Antiphon said:

No classy girl will be impressed by ricer rockets.

Evo said:

Lesson learned: treat a woman like trash or put her in harms way will instantly imprint your characteristics in her read-only-memory.

Very valuable information. Thanks. Will apply it when possible.

zoobyshoe said:
That's one of the strangest things I've ever heard. I can't begin to sort out what he was thinking.
He said it was a magic trick, apparently meant to impress me.

Ryan_m_b said:
I hear women tend to have quite a bit of success in hunting the "deep diverse" prey that is man with the aid of a push up bra and a low cut blouse. Some bold ladies even forgo the bra.

TheStatutoryApe said:
I hear women tend to have quite a bit of success in hunting the "deep diverse" prey that is man with the aid of a push up bra and a low cut blouse. Some bold ladies even forgo the bra.
I have a raft of gay friends that would disagree :tongue:

Alex_Sanders said:
Lesson learned: treat a woman like trash or put her in harms way will instantly imprint your characteristics in her read-only-memory.

Very valuable information. Thanks. Will apply it when possible.

I thought to impress a woman it was to 'take out the trash', and do some other simple fun stuff like washing the dishes, not tracking dirt and mud on the floor, pick up your socks, not putting your feet on the coffee table when watching TV, and of course removing that engine overhaul kit with the pistons, rings and bearings from the corner of the living room to the garage.

Ryan_m_b said:
I have a raft of gay friends that would disagree :tongue:

What are they doing on a raft?

I don't know about stunts, I just use my corny pick-up lines.

I wish I was helicase so I could unzip your genes/jeans.

Are you Jamaican because Jamaican me crazy.

If you were a triangle you'd be acute one.

etc. I can go on for hours.

Ryan_m_b said:

Not only that, but even when talking about the same woman, there's no stunt that works for all males, making things even more confusing.

I remember this woman I had a crush on was really impressed by how her male cat left a dead mouse on her doorstep one morning. So, I went out into a field with a box of mousetraps and left over half a dozen dead mice on her doorstep.

It just didn't have the same effect at all! :cry:

roym6 said:

My personal favourite: "I wish I was your derivative so I could be tangent to all your curves..."

Have yet to try it; doubt it'll have much of a success rate though.

BobG said:
Not only that, but even when talking about the same woman, there's no stunt that works for all males, making things even more confusing.

I remember this woman I had a crush on was really impressed by how her male cat left a dead mouse on her doorstep one morning. So, I went out into a field with a box of mousetraps and left over half a dozen dead mice on her doorstep.

It just didn't have the same effect at all! :cry:

*cough**restraining order**cough*

o:)

roym6 said:

Please, do go on! Reader discretion is strongly advised as lawsuit may be filed.

I once impressed a girl (a friend of mine) by not making any attempt to impress her whatsoever. I was helping her to move some stuff into a new apartment (which can't have hurt either). We had to carry the stuff a much longer way than I had first anticipated, and I made a joke about how my upper body strength was barely up to the task. She remarked that it was refreshing to see a guy who wasn't trying to be all macho and boast about his physical strength. I said that I had nothing to prove in that regard.

DISCLAIMER: a girl reacting positively to this sort of honesty/self-awareness might happen, but I suspect that a girl being attracted to it is probably the exception rather than the rule. So don't go out and expect to pick up a whole bunch of chicks using your lack of confidence, your self-deprecating humour, and your scrawny bod, and then come back and blame me when it doesn't work. :rofl: You might ask, did I get with this girl? No. She did admit to me later that she did have a bit of a crush on me at the time, but I had no idea of this, and therefore missed any opportunity to do anything about it. Now it's too late, since she has a BF.

<h2>1. What kind of stunt would instantly impress a female?</h2><p>There is no one specific stunt that would impress all females. Each person has their own unique preferences and interests. It's important to get to know the person and find out what they find impressive or exciting.</p><h2>2. Are there certain stunts that are more impressive to females than others?</h2><p>Again, this varies from person to person. Some females may be impressed by extreme sports or physical feats, while others may be more impressed by intellectual or artistic stunts. It's best to ask the individual what they find impressive.</p><h2>3. Do I need to be physically fit to perform an impressive stunt for a female?</h2><p>Not necessarily. While physical fitness may be important for certain stunts, there are many ways to impress a female that don't require a high level of physical fitness. It's more important to be confident and passionate about what you're doing.</p><h2>4. Can I impress a female with a simple or low-key stunt?</h2><p>Absolutely. Sometimes, the most impressive stunts are the ones that are unexpected or unique. It's not always about doing something extreme or flashy. Use your creativity and think outside the box to come up with a stunt that will impress the female in question.</p><h2>5. Is it important to get a female's consent before performing a stunt to impress her?</h2><p>Yes, it is crucial to always get consent before performing any stunt, regardless of whether it is intended to impress a female or not. Consent is important for the safety and well-being of all parties involved.</p>

1. What kind of stunt would instantly impress a female?

There is no one specific stunt that would impress all females. Each person has their own unique preferences and interests. It's important to get to know the person and find out what they find impressive or exciting.

2. Are there certain stunts that are more impressive to females than others?

Again, this varies from person to person. Some females may be impressed by extreme sports or physical feats, while others may be more impressed by intellectual or artistic stunts. It's best to ask the individual what they find impressive.

3. Do I need to be physically fit to perform an impressive stunt for a female?

Not necessarily. While physical fitness may be important for certain stunts, there are many ways to impress a female that don't require a high level of physical fitness. It's more important to be confident and passionate about what you're doing.

4. Can I impress a female with a simple or low-key stunt?

Absolutely. Sometimes, the most impressive stunts are the ones that are unexpected or unique. It's not always about doing something extreme or flashy. Use your creativity and think outside the box to come up with a stunt that will impress the female in question.

5. Is it important to get a female's consent before performing a stunt to impress her?

Yes, it is crucial to always get consent before performing any stunt, regardless of whether it is intended to impress a female or not. Consent is important for the safety and well-being of all parties involved.