Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What med good for eyes

1. Jan 29, 2005 #1
    I want to no what med there is good for eyes ?
    tnx

sincely ur o:)

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 30, 2005 #2

Chronos

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award

I really hate giving links on stuff like this, but this might be worth a look. Be skeptical, and ask your physician before forming any opinions. At least it doesn't look harmful.
    http://healingtheeye.com/

4. Jan 30, 2005 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Chronos, I took a look at the site, and was skeptical as soon as I saw it was a homeopathy site. However, as I look through what's included in it, they aren't recommending treatments or cures (which do become dangerous if they aren't doing anything and disease progresses causing more damage before you get proper treatment), just suggestions for prevention. The prevention suggestions are fairly reasonable, addressing things like diet and smoking and other things that involve maintaining your general health. It doesn't mean you still won't get one of those eye diseases, but it addresses some of the major risk factors.

I hadn't bothered to answer the original post because it was far too vague. Without specifying a specific problem, and because I avoid giving out advice that may seem too much like medical opinion, which I'm not qualified to give, and nobody is qualified to give without seeing a patient, I wouldn't even know where to start.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?