Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What procedure you go by during exams?

1. Feb 2, 2010 #1
    What do you do during an exam? Do you underline key words in questions? Complete the exam twice to see if results match? Read all questions and answer them by order of difficulty? I feel like I need to manage my time better during my exams. Not that I ever had problems finishing them, but I rather not take it for granted that every exam is going to be that way.

The question can apply to any subjects; math, physics, history, English, etc. just specify which.
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 2, 2010 #2
    I read the directions first, and go from there. Usually if have you studied well, no matter what you do, any random question will be reasonable easy. I just go from beginning to end, and star questions I have second thoughts about. Once I completely the test, I go back to marked questions and work on them for the remaining time.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook