Exploring Careers in Engineering Physics & Aerospace: A Guide for 16-Year-Olds

• Thread starter the pro
  • Start date
In summary, the person is 16 years old and interested in studying engineering physics and aerospace engineering, with a focus on control systems and automation. They are wondering what types of jobs they can get with these degrees and if they should pursue this field of study. They mention being proficient in physics, math, and chemistry, but also admit to needing to improve their typing, spelling, and sentence formation skills. They are considering studying at Cambridge University in the UK.
the pro
i am 16 and gone study engineering physics and Aerospace engineering Control systems and automation what jobs can i get with it?And should i study it.I am very good in physics math and chemistry.And in which university should i go ?

Physics news on Phys.org
The best thing you could do right now is learn these things:

1) Learn how to type.
2) Learn how to spell.
3) Learn how to form sentences.

Until then, you don't have much of a chance at getting a job or going to a university.

nah english is not my main it is my 4 lengauge and i am learning it now since 1 month and i am a quick learner

Try Cambridge University, UK.

1. What should I do if I don't know what career to pursue?

It's important to explore your interests and strengths to determine a career path. Consider taking personality tests, job shadowing, and informational interviews to gain insight into potential careers.

2. What should I do if I am feeling overwhelmed or stressed?

It's important to prioritize self-care and seek support from friends, family, or a professional therapist. You can also try relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, or exercise to manage stress.

3. What should I do if I want to make a career change?

First, research and explore the new field you are interested in. Then, network with professionals in that field and gain experience through internships or volunteer work. Finally, create a plan and timeline for making the transition.

4. What should I do if I am struggling with a difficult decision?

It can be helpful to weigh the pros and cons, seek advice from trusted individuals, and consider how the decision aligns with your values and goals. You can also try writing down your thoughts and feelings to gain clarity.

5. What should I do if I am feeling stuck or unmotivated in my current job?

It's important to identify the root cause of your feelings and communicate with your supervisor to see if changes can be made. If not, consider exploring other job opportunities or finding ways to expand your skills and responsibilities in your current role.