What Smiley's would you just LOVE to see?

• Thread starter Les Sleeth
  • Start date
Les Sleeth
Gold Member
With my apologies in advance to Admin for whining, I’m going to come right out and say that too often I cannot quite find the Smiley I really need to put that special touch on a post. A few of those I need to articulate myself properly are:

Barfing Smiley. I mean really, how does one properly express nausea without a hurling little face?

Something-stuck-up-the-butt Smiley. We desperately need this one for anal retentive posts.

Being-electrocuted Smiley. Good for expressing one’s shock over the latest dumb idea posted.

Arrow-through-the-head Smiley. For that wounded feeling.

Swollen-head Smiley. For the BIG ego.

Gun to-the-head Smiley. I think I’m going to shoot myself.

Bulging-eyes Smiley. Your freakin’ me out.

Pounding-heart Smiley. Love ya.

Toasting-beer Smiley. I went to Tom’s Super400 site and they have a really cool Smiley toasting with a frothy mug of beer. Just what one needs after posting most of the above Smileys to say, “no hard feelings.”

What Smileys are you most in need of?

Last edited:

Answers and Replies

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
On multiple occasions, I've wished for the barfer or the beer-toaster.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I want a smiley that shrugs. And since we have a devil smiley, I also want an angel, for when I feign innocence.

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Yes, yes ! I'd like the shrugger too. I've wanted so many...but nothing comes to mind now when I try to think...easier to let others come up with the ideas.

Evo
Mentor
Gokul43201 said:
Yes, yes ! I'd like the shrugger too. I've wanted so many...but nothing comes to mind now when I try to think...easier to let others come up with the ideas.
I like all the above, but we probably won't be granted any new ones. :mad:

Les, we have a bugeye smiley.

Les Sleeth
Gold Member
Evo said:
Les, we have a bugeye smiley.
True (tho I was thinking of a more bloodshot look). Okay, replace that request with . . . 1. flies flying around what appears to be a dead head, or 2. what looks like a pounding headache.

I like Moonbear's idea for an angelic Smiley to act innocent. That's diabolical.

Evo
Mentor
Thank you Greg!!!!!!!! :!!) o:)

He's like God isn't he.
Quiet, doesn't say much, and just when you start to think there is no such thing as a Greg B. BAM! Thunder and Lightning, angels singing, he shows up and grants a wish, performs a miracle. There's no discussion involved, he speaks, we listen. No wasted words, no adjectives, no verbs. Omnipotently succinct, then he vanishes into the ether leaving everyone standing around in awe.

Last edited:
Les Sleeth
Gold Member
Greg Bernhardt said:
Love :!!) Angel o:)
Thanks Greg, I just realized you gave us two new ones! :!!) I actually was only inviting everyone to be silly and think up weird Smileys. I wouldn't really want barfing, beer-drinking Smileys, you know that right? o:)

Last edited:
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Yay!!!!! New smilies!!!! :!!) o:) Thanks Greg!!!

Tom Mattson
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Les Sleeth said:
Toasting-beer Smiley. I went to Tom’s Super400 site and they have a really cool Smiley toasting with a frothy mug of beer.
They don't have that one. They've enabled the [ img ] tags so that we can use any smiley we find on the web. Here at PF, I think the [ img ] tags are only enabled in the General Discussion Forum.

Greg, any reason we can't have that all over the site? That we we could stop bugging you for smilies.

jimmy p
Gold Member
I would like to see a smiley smacking it's forehead for those D'OH!! moments.

And to carry my analogy another step forward. Look at the sheep, never satisfied. God works a miracle and what do they do? pray for more.

jimmy p
Gold Member
tribdog said:
And to carry my analogy another step forward. Look at the sheep, never satisfied. God works a miracle and what do they do? pray for more.
Can sheep pray?

Like you've never brought a sheep to its knees.

I want a smiley of a pretty girl throwing kisses