1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What software can I use for drawing Logic gates?

1. Jan 15, 2005 #1
    What software can I use for drawing Logic gates? I am just too lazy to draw it by mouse and also drawing gates with different shape isnt elegant. So, I want a simple software that can draw Logic gates, And, OR, gates etc...

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 16, 2005 #2
  4. Jan 16, 2005 #3

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

5. Jan 21, 2005 #4
    Well if you are too lazy then I guess you will have to pay the price. Why should anybody solve your problem ????????
    There a thousand and one ways of doing this -- but you will either have pay $ or put in the effort.
    Personally I use pspice which can not only draw them from a library of parts ( or generic) -- but could simulate it for you too. ( free student prgrm)
    But then you are limited to the way THEY draw them -- If I wish to just draw something but keep it as a library of drawings , then I use Corel Draw , since then I can draw anything , add text wherever I like , color as I like and so on -- but this takes a while to learn -- but then I am not lazy-- except saturdays .
    Ray

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?