Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What software can I use for drawing Logic gates?

1. Jan 15, 2005 #1
    What software can I use for drawing Logic gates? I am just too lazy to draw it by mouse and also drawing gates with different shape isnt elegant. So, I want a simple software that can draw Logic gates, And, OR, gates etc...
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 16, 2005 #2
  4. Jan 16, 2005 #3

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

5. Jan 21, 2005 #4
    Well if you are too lazy then I guess you will have to pay the price. Why should anybody solve your problem ????????
    There a thousand and one ways of doing this -- but you will either have pay $ or put in the effort.
    Personally I use pspice which can not only draw them from a library of parts ( or generic) -- but could simulate it for you too. ( free student prgrm)
    But then you are limited to the way THEY draw them -- If I wish to just draw something but keep it as a library of drawings , then I use Corel Draw , since then I can draw anything , add text wherever I like , color as I like and so on -- but this takes a while to learn -- but then I am not lazy-- except saturdays .
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?