What strange things have you eaten?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Strange
In summary: Place Nutrition Facts of black pudding here*I have eaten black pudding, congealed blood plus fat and other stuff, how horrible is that?I think I would try anything, maybe except for snake, because I'm afraid of them even if it was cooked :)

Bonah3ad did it make a difference?
Rocky Mountain Oysters Recipe - What's Cooking America

upload_2016-1-28_14-48-52.jpeg
whatscookingamerica.net/History/RockyMtnOyster.htm
Anything that walks, swims, crawls, or flies can be eaten. It just takes an open mind and a willing stomach. Of course, there are some people who will eat anything. Rocky Mountains oysters - also known as prairieoysters, Montana tendergroins, cowboy caviar, swinging beef, and calf fries - are true Western delicacies.

I wonder what they taste like tar tare.

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not even 100% sure which animal the ones I had were from (though I have reason to believe it was sheep or goat). I just know that no one told us first and that they were fried into oblivion so really it just tasted like fried, slightly chewy, slightly spicy meat.

<h2>1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?</h2><p>The strangest thing I have ever eaten was a deep-fried scorpion. It was crunchy and tasted like a mix of shrimp and chicken.</p><h2>2. Have you ever eaten any insects?</h2><p>Yes, I have eaten various types of insects including crickets, mealworms, and ants. In some cultures, it is common to eat insects as a source of protein.</p><h2>3. What is the most unusual food you have tried?</h2><p>I would say the most unusual food I have tried was a delicacy in Japan called fugu, which is a type of pufferfish. It can be poisonous if not prepared correctly, so it was definitely a unique and nerve-wracking experience.</p><h2>4. Are there any strange foods that you would not eat again?</h2><p>Yes, there are a few strange foods that I have tried but would not eat again. One example is balut, a fertilized duck egg that is boiled and eaten in some Asian countries. The texture and flavor were not for me.</p><h2>5. How do you decide what strange foods to try?</h2><p>I usually try to research the cultural significance or traditional preparation of a strange food before deciding to try it. I also consider any potential health risks and make sure it is ethically sourced. Ultimately, I am open to trying new foods and expanding my palate.</p>

1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?

The strangest thing I have ever eaten was a deep-fried scorpion. It was crunchy and tasted like a mix of shrimp and chicken.

2. Have you ever eaten any insects?

Yes, I have eaten various types of insects including crickets, mealworms, and ants. In some cultures, it is common to eat insects as a source of protein.

3. What is the most unusual food you have tried?

I would say the most unusual food I have tried was a delicacy in Japan called fugu, which is a type of pufferfish. It can be poisonous if not prepared correctly, so it was definitely a unique and nerve-wracking experience.

4. Are there any strange foods that you would not eat again?

Yes, there are a few strange foods that I have tried but would not eat again. One example is balut, a fertilized duck egg that is boiled and eaten in some Asian countries. The texture and flavor were not for me.

5. How do you decide what strange foods to try?

I usually try to research the cultural significance or traditional preparation of a strange food before deciding to try it. I also consider any potential health risks and make sure it is ethically sourced. Ultimately, I am open to trying new foods and expanding my palate.