Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What the bleeep do we know?

1. Dec 14, 2005 #1
    Has anyone seen the metaphysical movie "What the bleep do we know?" I saw it and I have mixed feelings about it.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 14, 2005 #2
    Anyone who knows anything about quantum physics will tell you this movie is Bullsh*t.

Insultingly Stupid Movie Physics wrote a little something about it, calling it “A New Age propaganda piece which purports to teach about quantum mechanics”

It can be found at the bottom of their webpage or here

Hopefully others will link to some more other good website that debunk this cr@p!

4. Jan 16, 2006 #3
    Ok, ok! There are some rather glaring faults in the movie including the ones Vast referred to on http://www.intuitor.com/moviephysics/bleep.html
    Seriously though, are there any redeeming qualities?

5. Jan 16, 2006 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

If you had searched before starting the thread, you would have found at least a dozen threads already debunking the garbage in this movie.

6. Jan 18, 2006 #5
    You seem a little high strung. In any event, I don't use the internet much so I only drop in here from time to time so I failed to see the "dozens" of post you claim were made on the subject.

Though I think the movie had some highlights I wasn't too impressed with it either.

7. Jan 18, 2006 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?