Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What the h-?

1. Feb 7, 2008 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 7, 2008 #2
    Two comments:

“One of these days in your travels, a guy is going to come up to you and show you a nice brand-new deck of cards on which the seal is not yet broken, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not bet this man, for as sure as you are standing there, you are going to end up with an earful of cider.”
    Damon Runyan in Guys and Dolls

www.psychoceramic.com

4. Feb 7, 2008 #3
    So it's a fake? I thought Physorg was a reputable source. Last time I visit that website.

5. Feb 7, 2008 #4
    I have no way of knowing it's a fake. That's the beauty of these claims - there's no way of checking them (say, close your eyes and give me change for this $1000 bill - don't look). But it sure smells like one. That particular arrangement has shown up before.

6. Feb 7, 2008 #5

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Until there is a verified, accepted perpetual machine, any discussion of such a thing is not allowed on PF.

Future posts and threads on this will be immediately deleted.

Zz.

7. Feb 7, 2008 #6

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Well, as Markus Zahn indicated, it needs investigation. Not enough detail to understand the circuitry.

At the moment, there is insufficient information with which to draw a definitive conclusion.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?