Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What the

1. Dec 13, 2007 #1

Gold Member

What the ********

Is this correct?

German Government Publication Promotes Incestuous Pedophilia as Healthy Sex Ed Micheal O'Brien, author on crisis of culture in West, says this "German state intervention in family life is a new level of auto-destruction"
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 13, 2007 #2
    I second that. On second thought I 10^99999.... that!

It says in the article that 93% of parents and educators were in support of legislation to be passed. Though I am doubtful of the article's credibility, if this is true then there is something seriously wrong with German parents.
    Some lines in the article, I find too obscene to even quote!

I wish somebody would confirm the authenticity.
  4. Dec 13, 2007 #3
    Apparently, this took place some time ago. But it seems the booklets have been stopped. The song book however continues to remain in circulation.

I wonder who they consulted with while writing the book, that guy they caught in Thailand?
  5. Dec 13, 2007 #4

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

My guess is that a poll was conducted with a questions such as "would you be in favor of a law that was aimed at curbing pedophilia in our nation?"

That is one of the few questions I can think of where 93% of humanity would be in favor. There is no way that the question was up-front and honest about how the "aim" was going to be carried out.

Appears that the fox was sent in to guard the chickens.
  6. Dec 13, 2007 #5

Seems to me that this is just going way too far in combating the extreme of people worried about taking pictures of their kids in the bath or on the beach through worries that if someone misconstrued it they may be labelled a paedophile.

However, the "touching" aspects of that article show you can go way too far.

I would've thought it a hoax, or some propoganda of a political party like the pro-paedohilia they had running in elections over here in Holland recently, however seems genuine which just leaves me baffled.
  7. Dec 13, 2007 #6

Gold Member

It is a small mercy stopping the booklet.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?