Time Check: How Long Will I Stay Up?

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, this person finished their last exam with a score of 4.19. They seem exhausted and glad it's over.
Cyrus
9:19... let's see how long I stay up for this one. :frown:

Physics news on Phys.org
Planning another all nighter?

At this point, anything is possible. Tons and Tons of stuff to review. sh!t, and this one I got an early start reviewing on. I spent a couple days on theory, now I am just doing problems.

All nighters suck. I would try to avoid them by planning ahead.

I've done soooooooooooo many. I haven't met too many people who can compare. So from my experience, and Danger's, avoid it.

I spent a couple days on theory, now I am just doing problems.

As stated above...:rolleyes:

There not so bad, once you get to know them.

cyrusabdollahi said:
There not so bad, once you get to know them.
Just look at what they do to your grammar :eek:

:biggrin: :tongue:

Whats wrong with it?

Edit: Oh, they're they're, its all good.

Hooaray, my friend is driving down to pull an all nighter with me. This damn exam is worth 35% of the class grade.

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
This damn exam is worth 35% of the class grade.

That's what, about 1.2% of your final GPA? Or 0.003% of your standardized end-of-life achievement score?

Sounds like a fun time Cyrus. Maybe one day I will get to experience an all nighter as well :rolleyes:

Well good luck with that ...im going to bed :redface:

scorpa said:
Well good luck with that ...im going to bed :redface:

Same here.

I hate you all.

I have to stay up all night too, got lots of homework to do :/.

mmmmmm, nescafe.

have you seen "sundays and cybele". there was this character who was slightly nuts, who kept asking "what time is it?"

Wow, 4:12 AM, no caffeine, and I am not tired. Awesome. Too bad I don't feel 100% ready for the exam...:frown:

4:10am here now and I am finally done, I have to get up in 3 hours... good night.

Good luck on your test.

Its 6:10 am over here. Sleep is for the weak. Thanks.

Hmm, all that coffee, couldn't sleep at all. lol.

Oh well.

Ahhh, 8 hours of sleep, I feel fantastic!

F*** I did horrible on that exam.

Maybe if you had gotten some sleep...:wink: :devil:

Oh well, it's over now. Was that your last exam? Do you get to sleep now? Sweet dreams! :smile:

mattmns said:
Ahhh, 8 hours of sleep, I feel fantastic!

Rub it in. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Maybe if you had gotten some sleep...:wink: :devil:

Oh well, it's over now. Was that your last exam? Do you get to sleep now? Sweet dreams! :smile:

Nah, its not about sleep, I wasnt tired. There was one section I was shaky on, and that section found its way into 40% of the exam. Dammit...

There were 5 problems, and I am 80-90% sure I did the last 3 right, which is worth 50%. THe first two is what's going to KILL me!

Stupid radiation and view factors...:mad:

PS I have another exam wednesday.

Last edited:
4.0 AHHHHHHH~~~~~~ :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

rockybalboa4.jpg

Smashed...this semester was painful, it flat out SUCKED. I am GLAD this sh!t's over. [/exhausted]

Last edited:
Nice job! I finished with a 4.19 :tongue2: Where is pengwuino so we can make fun of his 2.4?

1. How is "Time Check: How Long Will I Stay Up?" different from other sleep tracking apps?

"Time Check: How Long Will I Stay Up?" is different from other sleep tracking apps because it focuses specifically on tracking how long a person stays awake, rather than their overall sleep patterns. It also allows users to set personalized goals and reminders for staying awake.

2. How accurate is the data collected by "Time Check: How Long Will I Stay Up?"

The data collected by "Time Check: How Long Will I Stay Up?" is highly accurate, as it uses advanced algorithms and sensors to track a person's movements and determine when they are awake or asleep. However, it is important to note that no sleep tracking app can be 100% accurate.

3. Can "Time Check: How Long Will I Stay Up?" be used for all types of sleep schedules?

Yes, "Time Check: How Long Will I Stay Up?" can be used for all types of sleep schedules, including those who work night shifts or have irregular sleep patterns. The app allows users to customize their sleep goals and reminders based on their individual sleep schedule.

4. Is "Time Check: How Long Will I Stay Up?" suitable for tracking sleep disorders?

"Time Check: How Long Will I Stay Up?" is not specifically designed for tracking sleep disorders, but it can be used as a tool to monitor and track sleep patterns and habits that may contribute to certain sleep disorders. It is always best to consult a doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

5. Can "Time Check: How Long Will I Stay Up?" be used by multiple users on one device?

Yes, "Time Check: How Long Will I Stay Up?" can be used by multiple users on one device. Each user can create their own profile and set personalized goals and reminders for staying awake. This makes it a great tool for families or roommates who want to track their sleep habits together.