Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

WHAT to do ?

1. Oct 27, 2005 #1
    WHAT to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I'm turning 16 on sat and I don't know what to do at my party.:cry: It's just going to be a party with mostly shy, nerdy people. I want to watch a movie, but that's about it. Any ideas?
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 27, 2005 #2
    How about Slap & Tickle or Point & Giggle. They were always fun:wink:
  4. Oct 27, 2005 #3
    You could stay at home by yourself and read a book.
  5. Oct 27, 2005 #4
    uhh if youre a guy have a lan party or game console party, nerdiness makes it better
  6. Oct 27, 2005 #5

Or you could play spin the Ak-47.

Or drink a lot and get high... don't forget the hookers/strippers!

Or you could play Monopoly™ or Scrabble™. Yay!

Make sure you have LOTS of junk food. Pools are good too. Break out your favorite CDs, and drive your hovercraft around inside. OR OFF THE ROOF!!! EYAHHH!!!

This concludes my portion.
  7. Oct 27, 2005 #6
    You could partyyyyyyyyyyyyy with your buddies until 8 in the morning... Get down on the floor and hit it from the back. Grind from the left to the right...! Wooohooo! Feel the vibe of the music pumping through the stereo system... Take your t-shirt off and spin it like a helicopter... Now that's a parttttttttttttty...
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2005
  8. Oct 27, 2005 #7
    First step is to get rid of all the shy, nerdy people, duh!!! :smile:
  9. Oct 28, 2005 #8
    No! You stole my idea! I was gonna suggest beer and strippers...the kid's gotta learn sometime, eh?

*Note: I'm kidding. And I haven't "learned," just to clarify that.
  10. Oct 28, 2005 #9
    lan party+stripper= everyone has a good time
  11. Oct 28, 2005 #10
    I think there should be more than one male stripper to take the shyness out of all the nerdy people. Male strippers are hot damn.
  12. Oct 28, 2005 #11

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Nerdy people? Give them some physics/math/computer challenges! I'm sure folks here could come up with lots of ideas.

Physics challenge: Place a $5 bill on the floor next to a wall. Challenge someone to pick it up - with the condition he or she must keep his/her heels and back end up against the wall. They keep the $5 only if they succeed while sticking to the rules.

Math challenge: For 2 people, tie the ends of a rope (approx. 2-3 feet in length) to each wrist. The catch is that each rope is looped through the other. Challenge is to separate from each other without untying or cutting the ropes.

Computer challenge: Hack in to Don Rumsfeld's email account! ;)
  13. Oct 28, 2005 #12

Gold Member

Play twister!
  14. Oct 28, 2005 #13
    Set up a tent in your living room and fill it to the top with balloons, put some chocolate bars in side all over the place, turn on the music and have people go and search for them... hey it worked at my 18th. :biggrin:
    Oh if you point the tent towards the tv you can all sit in there and watch the movie later too. see how useful a tent is!
  15. Oct 28, 2005 #14
    Hang out at PF.
  16. Oct 28, 2005 #15
    I can't remember what I did on my 16th, so it was probably really good.

How about this: invite a few hot boys and tell them hot girls are coming; invite a load of hot girls and tell them hot boys are coming. See what happens.

I'm assuming you're a boy. I could be wrong, in which case reverse the words 'few' and 'load' above.
  17. Oct 28, 2005 #16
    Invite everyone that you know and quite a few people that you don't. And you could also try getting lots of alcohol and a pack of cards and play some stupid drinking games where the loser of each round has to down a glass of vodka. Thats one sure way of having fun, well thats until you chuck up anyway.

Oh and pay some good looking girls (or guys depending on sex and sexual persuasion) to come along and be your 'friends'.
  18. Oct 28, 2005 #17
    just get like 10-15 people in your basement, get some tunes rolling, some snacks and drinks flowing and the party will entertain itself.
  19. Oct 28, 2005 #18

Gold Member

You know its funny.. im 21 and I can get anything in the world if I wanted it. Any booze, any drug, anything. I dont want anything. Its the worst feeling in the world when you dont want anything anymore. You dont enjoy the little things that made you excited, you dont find the music you adored interesting anymore, and you sit there flipping through the mp3s on your winamp for hours just trying to figure out what your mind likes today, and it doesnt come. I was reading a book the other day, and as much as I wanted to finish reading it, my eyes kept closing and eventually I fell asleep. The worst part is, the one thing you think you wanted the most proves to be fickle and of little importance. Eventually, this cycle probably resets itself and you pig out and get laid and then you are 25 again and thinking to yourself "ah crud, life sucks again"
  20. Oct 28, 2005 #19

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Thumper! (without the alcohol of course)
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?