What Type of Social Entity are You?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Type
In summary: Is that a question?No, the label points to a different spot for each type, but I still don't think it actually means anything. You just have to have a graphic of some sort. :rofl:In summary, the Quidnunc is an expert at being able to gather all the information that is necessary to answer any question. They are easy to get along with, but prefer to be alone. They are the quintessential friend.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
1090950049alsocial119un.gif

Category XI - The Quidnunc

Though you don't fit in, and your social graces are sometimes lacking, people like you because you have all the information.

http://quizilla.com/users/ProlixFootle/quizzes/What Type of Social Entity are You?/

Physics news on Phys.org
Me= The regular Joe

http://serio.quizilla.com/user_images/P/ProlixFootle/1090949642_ialsocial5.gif

Yeah :cool: that's me.

Though you'd be welcome in most groups, you prefer a more solitary path.

Last edited:
Ditto, cyrusabdollahi.

Category I - The Hub
You're a 'people person'. Networking runs in your blood. Consequently, you can move through most social circles with ease.

?

Bystander said:
Category I - The Hub
You're a 'people person'. Networking runs in your blood. Consequently, you can move through most social circles with ease.

?
Me, too. I guess we're just a couple of social butterflies. :smile:

Orefa said:
Ditto, cyrusabdollahi.

Same here, and I hate it.

http://images.quizilla.com/P/ProlixFootle/1090949785_ialsocial4.gif
Category IV - The Musketeer
You have a small, highly edited social group, and you like it that way.

Regular Joe

Regular Joe

What's the description of regular Joe? No one has posted it.

description:

regular

yomamma said:
description:
:rofl: Oh.

i got the Hub too... but i picked so many answers about being a loner and have a select few friends... only thing i picked that made me social was the games... so i LOVE games! every game, playing is fun! i don't think I'm that social though.

http://serio.quizilla.com/user_images/P/ProlixFootle/1090949785_ialsocial4.gif
I'm a Musketeer as well, Moonbear. They're exactly right.

I have a very small, highly edited social group, that will last as long as each of us live, and I like it that way. I am really friends with everybody, though there are a small few that do not like me because of who I am. People can depend on me, I give more than I take, but I get more than I can give. I like all kinds of games, and am funny, smart, and interesting. I prefer non-fiction books. I am not a frat-boy. Is that all the questions?

What does the diagram mean?

Evo said:
What's the description of regular Joe? No one has posted it.
Category III - The Regular Jo(e)
You are the quintessential standard conjured by the word 'Friend'.1483 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5438 times.
27% of people had this result.
Sure, whatever. That was time well spent. :rolleyes: (Thanks, Evo. :biggrin:)

Mk said:
What does the diagram mean?
Apparently nothing since it appears to be the same for all types.

honestrosewater said:
Sure, whatever. That was time well spent. :rolleyes: (Thanks, Evo. :biggrin:)
It's my job. :biggrin:

Evo said:
Apparently nothing since it appears to be the same for all types.
No, the label points to a different spot for each type, but I still don't think it actually means anything. You just have to have a graphic of some sort. :rofl:

I bet when it says Average Joe, that just means it couldn't place you in a category.

Moonbear said:
No, the label points to a different spot for each type, but I still don't think it actually means anything. You just have to have a graphic of some sort. :rofl:
Oh, yes, you're right, I didn't notive the little pointers. Well, there you go, it's obviously significant. :biggrin:

Ok, everyone go Smack the Penguin

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=102874

Mk said:
http://serio.quizilla.com/user_images/P/ProlixFootle/1090949785_ialsocial4.gif
I'm a Musketeer as well, Moonbear. They're exactly right.

I have a very small, highly edited social group, that will last as long as each of us live, and I like it that way. I am really friends with everybody, though there are a small few that do not like me because of who I am. People can depend on me, I give more than I take, but I get more than I can give. I like all kinds of games, and am funny, smart, and interesting. I prefer non-fiction books. I am not a frat-boy. Is that all the questions?
Well, we didn't answer those questions quite the same...some must be weighted more than others to get certain categories. It's pretty accurate for me. Once I'm friends with someone, I'm usually friends for life, even if I don't see them more than once a year (I keep moving, and so do they). I'm still best friends with two of my grade school classmates, even if we're totally different (they're the weird ones, honest o:)) and only see each other once every few years. I have lots of "acquaintances," but that's not the same as friends to me. And I do like it that way. It's too much work to keep up with too many people, it's much easier to have a few really close friends who you don't need to explain everything to, they already know. :smile:

I don't like going to parties or social events, such as movies without being friends with them. I don't really care about my acquaintances, its kind of a "I give you something, you give me something later" relationship, and they are expendable. I would betray them in a second for something :devil:

Mk said:
I bet when it says Average Joe, that just means it couldn't place you in a category.
REGULAR Joe! I am not average. Sheesh. :tongue2: I got bored after the first question and just kinda picked whichever. I did like several of the quotes though (the last question).

honestrosewater said:
REGULAR Joe! I am not average. Sheesh. :tongue2: I got bored after the first question and just kinda picked whichever. I did like several of the quotes though (the last question).
:rofl: Regular Joe...that means you're not decaffeinated, right? :biggrin:

Lone Wolf? Whatever.

Moonbear said:
:rofl: Regular Joe...that means you're not decaffeinated, right? :biggrin:
Funny, I just tried to sleep but gave up after about 20 minutes. Now I'm thinking about making more coffee. :bugeye: Hmmm...

I mixed up the words "decaffeinated," and "circumcised" my whole life. You can see where it has gotten me.

http://images.quizilla.com/P/ProlixFootle/1090949642_ialsocial5.gif
The lone wolf - Though you'd be welcome in most groups, you prefer a more solitary path.

1090950049alsocial119un.gif

Category XI - The Quidnunc
Though you don't fit in, and your social graces are sometimes lacking, people like you because you have all the information. Now, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1952?

Category X - The Changeling
Witty, amusing and a bit weird, you're welcomed into most social groups, even though you don't 'fit in' perfectly .

600 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5478 times.
11% of people had this result.

(My picture points to the maroon dot in the center)

#5 The Lone Wolf

So I guess Moonbear, Mk, and I are the three musketeers. (Initially I got "average joe," but that changed after I went back and more honestly answered the question about parties. I used to go to some in college, but honestly, I'm not a party person at all.)