What will u bring?

• Thread starter darkar
  • Start date
Wow !

I wonder why USA like fighting so much............

But then, a gun might symbolize to start a war to the other country u just meet when u first meet them. So, i wonder thats a good idea.....

turbo
Gold Member
darkar said:
Wow !

I wonder why USA like fighting so much............

But then, a gun might symbolize to start a war to the other country u just meet when u first meet them. So, i wonder thats a good idea.....
Guns are tools. The motivation of the user determines whether they are used for good or evil. I enjoy hunting and target shooting, and I honor the patriots who freed the US from British oppression. It's hard to fault the roles of firearms in these pursuits, and since I was a cross-country ski racer in HS, I love the biathalon! I abhor murder, robbery, domestic assaults, and wars of aggression. Blame the person, not the tool.

For the PETA folks: I hunt white-tail deer with a single-shot Ruger Model 1 chambered for .45-70. There is no second shot, so the first one has to count. I have never wounded and lost a deer. I let them pass by if I do not have a sure shot, but have never wounded one. The deer have a whole lot better life and a whole lot more humane death than the cows, pigs, and chickens populating the supermarkets.

You make very good points !

Right on turbo-1, you hit the nail on the head! :cool:

matthyaouw
Gold Member
brewnog said:
Perhaps a good cup of tea.

I've never been to a country other than England where you can get a decent cup of tea. Even the Welsh screw it up.
You couldn't perpetuate the English stereotype more if you tried! :tongue2: