What would be proof that God exists?

• Thread starter Laser Eyes
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Proof
In summary, The person asking the question wants all atheists to provide unambiguous proof that God exists. Atheists say that most religions promote a god as being all knowing, all powerful, and transcending space and time. If god wants someone to believe in him, then he should provide unambiguous proof that he exists.
Hmm, the link I posted above didn't take for some reason. The book is the DEMON-HAUNTED WORLD, by Carl Sagan. It is pretty easy to find on Amazon, and discusses how many people come to certain beliefs (not simply religion, but also such things as UFOs, alien abductions, psychic powers, etc.) and how to think logically about things.

Physics news on Phys.org
Tom MucCurdy seems to think I am trying to be a little superior.. This is not so.. To learn from the Spirit of God you must first learn to become humble, only then can you listen to God to learn and become wise..
(A wise man listens that he may become a little wiser).

If a man has wisdom, others without that wisdom thinks he may be inferior and immediately may accuse the other of trying to be superior.

Jesus said "knowledge is justified by its children".

I say "we are what we eat and drink"..

In a physics forum can I ask if anyone can answer me this - what is the Alpha? and what is the omega? for God says "I am the apha and the omega".

Also can somebody tell me, what velocity must I obtain to be waitless at the surface of the earth? (Think very carefully).

And for proof let me say this.

The Son of Man stands with the scientific institutions on the one hand and the religious institutions on the other hand and could very easily be saying "Come listen to me for I am the light of this world, for you both seek the ultimate knowledge of God, understand that their is only one truth and that truth encompasses all, for you both seek that very same truth".

I hope that you will eat a little truth every day, (the bread from heaven) that it may nourish you and then one day you will understand.

And to jdavel , remember what Jesus said "Wide is the road to perdition and many go in by it, but narrow is the path and few find it". Suggest you look beyond the cards.

God forgives you, so you also learn to forgive.

Who of you has a child who asks what he can do for his Father, but only children who are always asking the Father to do things for them.

Somebody once said to me "What does God want from me?". I said "He wants the one thing that you will never give to Him, Your time, For he has time for you, but you have no time for Him".

Last edited:
the square root of the electron compton wavelength is, one over your total combination of galactic velocity vectors- David

David, due especially to the bit I just quoted, I suspect you are having fun pulling our legs. But if by chance you are serious, how about elaborating on that for us? Maybe even plug in some numbers, if you would be so kind. And who was the author of the book or article or tract from which you got that?

Dear janitor,
That information is not in the current science books, and I discoved the information after reading the words of Christ "The kingdom of heaven is within you".

This prompted me to seek out why he had said this I and discovered much much more than this about atomic physics.

At this time the physicists and institutions look at the atom with a very narrow minded viewpoint. They put the atom within a small box and ignore anything outside of that box, ignoring the fact that the tiny atom is traveling at over 2.3 million kilometres per hour through space time for a reason.

If you break this speed down to metres per second to conform with the standard SI metre per second format, then consider and relate this value to our atronomical galactic spin and galactic velocity conditions, you will note that you are almost there.

If I give you the formulae I give the world the formulae, and the scripture advises me not to caste my pearls before the swine lest they trample you underfoot.

I have given you more than enough information, Seek and ye shall find for nothing is hidden that will not come to light..

You are and will be dealing with the core of relativity, in that the time needed to cover 1 metre wavelength at galactic speeds is incredibly small.

No I am not, nor will at anytime, pull anybodies leg.

I ask you this, If you had the knowledge of God. Would you share it indescriminately, or be very cautious as to who it is given to.

Believe that it is there and it will be according to your belief, and be patient, It is not easy to shake off some of the miss-leeding information which can be found in the present day institutions.

DavidSF

Brother David,

I had a suspicion that the knowledge of galactic vectors might be straight from God’s mouth to your ear. I agree that it is a dangerous gift to be in touch personally with He Who Is Above All Things. I understand completely.

DavidSF said:
Dear janitor,
That information is not in the current science books, and I discoved the information after reading the words of Christ "The kingdom of heaven is within you".

This prompted me to seek out why he had said this I and discovered much much more than this about atomic physics.

At this time the physicists and institutions look at the atom with a very narrow minded viewpoint. They put the atom within a small box and ignore anything outside of that box, ignoring the fact that the tiny atom is traveling at over 2.3 million kilometres per hour through space time for a reason.

If you break this speed down to metres per second to conform with the standard SI metre per second format, then consider and relate this value to our atronomical galactic spin and galactic velocity conditions, you will note that you are almost there.

If I give you the formulae I give the world the formulae, and the scripture advises me not to caste my pearls before the swine lest they trample you underfoot.

I have given you more than enough information, Seek and ye shall find for nothing is hidden that will not come to light..

You are and will be dealing with the core of relativity, in that the time needed to cover 1 metre wavelength at galactic speeds is incredibly small.

No I am not, nor will at anytime, pull anybodies leg.

I ask you this, If you had the knowledge of God. Would you share it indescriminately, or be very cautious as to who it is given to.

Believe that it is there and it will be according to your belief, and be patient, It is not easy to shake off some of the miss-leeding information which can be found in the present day institutions.

DavidSF

blah blah blah. Whatever, David Koresh. All you have are a bunch naked assertions and what psychologists refer to as "delusions of grandeur."

Dooga Blackrazor,
You are a believer, only believers pray, even the so called non believers, or athiests will usually call out "My God" in a time of crisis, because it is inbuilt into them from the beginning, For God created heaven and Earth and everything within or on it.
What man teaches is unbelievable, what God teaches is Good and very believable, if in doubt just ask God.

Jesus told you how to pray, so analyse the words of the Lords Prayer. We are asking for his knowledge daily

Unbelievers call out "My God" not because it is hardwired into them but because they have been socialized into a culture where that is an accepted thing to shout in certain circumstances.

DavidSF said:
Dooga Blackrazor,
You are a believer, only believers pray, even the so called non believers, or athiests will usually call out "My God" in a time of crisis, because it is inbuilt into them from the beginning, For God created heaven and Earth and everything within or on it.
What man teaches is unbelievable, what God teaches is Good and very believable, if in doubt just ask God.

Jesus told you how to pray, so analyse the words of the Lords Prayer. We are asking for his knowledge daily

Are you going to do anything but proselytize like a dogmatic cultist? The reason people cry out "my God" is a result of cultural programming. You don't see many Hindu's crying "my God" and I would be willing to claim the Rapa Nui and various other cultures not exposed to Judeo-Christian dogma didn't either. This is a ridiculous and is at best sophistry. Circulus in Demonstrando.
*Nico

Dear janitor or is it Jan,
The galactic velocity vectors have been measured and can be obtained from the internet, the main velocity component is 600km/sec and is also written in the scripture. Read about Noah's ark, and note Noah's age..

Then imagine that we are discussing the motion of the Earth through the living water the arc the Earth cuts as it orbits the sun.

Built into the scripture are all the numbers to confirm the truth, and some which they haven't discovered yet.

Have a feast..
David

Last edited:
Whatever God you believe in you will utimately call out his name, nomatter what your culture or belief, if you don't say it you will think it...believe me Satan is a liar, when we open our mouth we reveal our Father who is within us.. Some have taken to typing..

In a physics forum can I ask if anyone can answer me this - what is the Alpha? and what is the omega? for God says "I am the apha and the omega".

Also can somebody tell me, what velocity must I obtain to be weightless at the surface of the earth? (Think very carefully).

Last edited:
DavidSF said:
Whatever God you believe in you will utimately call out his name, nomatter what your culture or belief, if you don't say it you will think it...believe me Satan is a liar, when we open our mouth we reveal our Father who is within us.. Some have taken to typing..

Also can somebody tell me, what velocity must I obtain to be weightless at the surface of the earth? (Think very carefully).

blah blah blah. That is a naked assertion, you have no evidence. Furthermore, it is irrelavent, all you have presented is that if someone believes in a theistic entity then one will, although this does not follow, call out the word associated with the theistic entity one believes in. Alright, so is every theistic entity that has a word associated with it which believers call out, real?

As far as your "alpha and omega," what was the point of this proselytizing nonsense? Yes we all know what that means, you are just crowing up a bunch of phrases without bringing forth any substance. You are still continuing your Circulus in Demonstrando and providing nothing but red herrings. Are you intellectually capable of presenting valid argument and not these absurdities you have brought thus far? Stop being a sophist and be the intellectual you are pretending to be.
*Nico

Last edited:
DavidSF said:
even the so called non believers, or athiests will usually call out "My God" in a time of crisis,
or fun, or great sex.

Your mind is not not focused on the kingdom of the heavens, because of this you cannot understand where I come from.

This is a physics forum. I had hoped for an open minded hearing to enable the scientific knowledge of God to be openly discussed.

Logic depicts that if God created heaven and earth, He would know the laws of how it all works, and then would he not want to tell his children how His laws of the universe the laws of creation work.

Man is very good at tearing matter of apart but has not learned how to put it back together.

Man is but just a destructive child at this time, and God wishes to teach and show you the truth, but who is listening. understanding is not mans strongest point.

God is love, you are a product of love, the next time you make love.. thank God.. but please give some love back to God, no matter how little you give, for he will multiply it a thousand times back to you.

Last edited:
DavidSF said:
Your mind is not not focused on the kingdom of the heavens, because of this you cannot understand where I come from.
Very true.

DavidSF said:
This is a physics forum. I had hoped for an open minded hearing to enable the scientific knowledge of God to be openly discussed.
I am not aware of any scientific knowledge of god.

DavidSF said:
Logic depicts that if God created heaven and earth, He would he know the laws of how it all works, and then would he not want to tell his children how His laws of the universe the laws of creation work.
Sure, why not? When is he going to share this?
DavidSF said:
Man is very good at tearing matter of apart but has not learned how to put it back together.
Taking something apart is good for understanding how it works.

DavidSF said:
Man is but just a destructive child at this time, and God wishes to teach and show you the truth, but who is listening. understanding is not mans strongest point.
So, if there is a god and he knows the answers, I would say that it is time for him to share. I think that there are many here ready to understand.

DavidSF said:
God is love, you are a product of love, the next time you make love.. thank God.. but please give some love back to God, no matter who little you give, for he will multiply it a thousand times back to you.
I realized when I was eight years old that the god described in the christian bible was a manifestation of men's ideas. The god described in the bible is a vicious, jealous, angry, vindictive "god" that had all the shortcomings of mortal men, and also the values of the period in time in which it was written. Obviously it is a tale borne of man.

I do not wish to tear you from your beliefs. I think religion is a necessary crutch for many people.

Last edited:
Evo said:
I realized when I was eight years old that the god described in the christian bible was a manifestation of men's ideas.
Minor sidebar here. Though your sentiment is nice to see, why is it (my perception) that women tend to be more religious than men, at least in Christianity? Do you think the same as your female friends - is it just your scientific mindset that makes you different (if that's your perception)?

For the record, I'm a Christian despite the clear and obvious flaws in the Bible. I should start my own sect (cult?)...

DavidSF said:
They are letters in a dead alphabet.

russ_watters said:
Minor sidebar here. Though your sentiment is nice to see, why is it (my perception) that women tend to be more religious than men, at least in Christianity? Do you think the same as your female friends - is it just your scientific mindset that makes you different (if that's your perception)?
No, I have found that I am pretty much alone in my beliefs. I'm in an odd (or maybe not so odd) position where I don't see any proof of a god, well, not a nice god.

When I was very little I thought of god as being kind, loving and good. Then I was taught how he was depicted in the bible. Not nice. Then I looked around at the atrocities happening every day. No "god" that was good would allow this. I knew all the arguments as to why "god" allowed these things to happen and decided it wasn't realistic. As much as I wished there was a "god" that would look out for me, I realized there wasn't.

russ_watters said:
For the record, I'm a Christian despite the clear and obvious flaws in the Bible. I should start my own sect (cult?)...
If you come up with a convincing story, I might join. :wink:

Alpa = (C squared) / radius (r) = Angular velocity of the speed of light
Omega = C / r = frequency R represents lambda

1/omega = time

There is nothing dead about God..

But the light of God you do not walk in..

I have not found any flaws in my Bible but many flaws in mans interpretation of the Bible.

My God is the light of this world, Jesus told you plainly "I am the light" or did you not understand what He was saying.

He also told you only the "Son knows the Father and whom the Son is willing to reveal Him"

One day in the future you will know that even though you think you do not need God, He will still be there for you.

DavidSF said:

Logic depicts that if God created heaven and earth, He would know the laws of how it all works, and then would he not want to tell his children how His laws of the universe the laws of creation work.

God is love, you are a product of love, the next time you make love.. thank God.. but please give some love back to God, no matter how little you give, for he will multiply it a thousand times back to you.

"Your mind is not not focused on the kingdom of the heavens, because of this you cannot understand where I come from."

Alright David then present a case. I am well versed in many religions and especially your Christianity, so let's have it. But no, you just want to proselytize under the guise of scientific inquiry.

"This is a physics forum. I had hoped for an open minded hearing to enable the scientific knowledge of God to be openly discussed."

Well, let me be the first to say that I will have a rational discourse with you about this; I have already begun, when do you plan to start? You seem not to want us to be open-minded but gullible.

As for this statement:

"Logic depicts that if God created heaven and earth, He would know the laws of how it all works, and then would he not want to tell his children how His laws of the universe the laws of creation work."

Circulus in Demonstrando. Are you familiar with this fallacy? You are simply assuming your conclusions. This is your assertion: "God exists because he would want to tell his children about the 'laws' he created for the universe, therefore God exists." Do you have the intellectual honesty to face this problem? As well, you are also wrong again, it does not logically follow that if one creates something one would know entirely how that thing works. You may infer that but logically that conclusion is not based on any deduction. Anyway, I shouldn't have analyzed because you are being circular.

"Man is very good at tearing matter of apart but has not learned how to put it back together."

Red herring. Bad poetry.

"Man is but just a destructive child at this time, and God wishes to teach and show you the truth, but who is listening. understanding is not mans strongest point."

Assuming your conclusions. Red herring. Bad poetry. As well, a psychologist would call this a "projection."

"God is love, you are a product of love, the next time you make love.. thank God.. but please give some love back to God, no matter how little you give, for he will multiply it a thousand times back to you."

I would call this a red-herring but that doesn't do this justice. This is not a discourse; this is you preaching. Look, I know all about your religion and I know all of your arguments so why don't you spare us the proselytizing and start presenting the arguments so I can begin refuting them. Your red herrings and sophistry, with respect to the physics quiz, is curious at best.

russ_watters said:

You know, and this is my observation, I tend to think this is a myth. I would say women on the whole are not as religious as men, in actuality, but play that role in public. Men tend to be far more dogmatic, from my experience anyway and I have much experience in this matter. Oh and russ, Greek isn't a dead language =).
*Nico

Last edited:
DavidSF said:
Alpa = (C squared) / radius (r) = Angular velocity of the speed of light
Omega = C / r = frequency R represents lambda

1/omega = time

There is nothing dead about God..

But the light of God you do not walk in..

I have not found any flaws in my Bible but many flaws in mans interpretation of the Bible.

My God is the light of this world, Jesus told you plainly "I am the light" or did you not understand what He was saying.

He also told you only the "Son knows the Father and whom the Son is willing to reveal Him"

One day in the future you will know that even though you think you do not need God, He will still be there for you.

Pi = the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. Blah blah blah. What is your point? Oh you are making a neat allusion to your twisted interpretation of the Bible to fit some model you have created using the "Alpha and Omega" phrase. This reminds me of the legendary, but untrue, story of Euler's mathematical proof of God to Diderot; you's is even more ridiculous than the one attributed to Euler. You don't even have a premise and yet you have come to a conclusion based on these statements ... I have seen first year logic students do better than this.

On the whole you are being a sophist. You have twisted and wielded Revelations 1.8 to fit this model, your interpretation. Have you forgotten 2 Peter 1.20 ? Please don't tell me this is the best you've got.
*Nico

Last edited:
Dear Nick,
I almost feel sorry for you, Your lack of insight is your weakness. many things come as parrables to you, I am not a poet, but the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven will never be yours unless you cease to be judge and jury, this you were told and you never listened then, or either you have a very bad memory.

I will not toil with argument for the sake of argument, for this seems to be your delight. Your mind is closed. You do not seem to comprehend the beauty of the knowledge of life, of light, of God.. maybe you are still young and need to mature, I do not know, but God knows.

The knowledge of God (She) is your life, Seek her, Love her, and when you find Her and love Her then you will understand..

Only you stop yourself from understanding.
Read the parrables, it will help you see yourself.

David

DavidSF said:
Dear Nick,
I almost feel sorry for you, Your lack of insight is your weakness. many things come as parrables to you, I am not a poet, but the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven will never be yours unless you cease to be judge and jury, this you were told and you never listened then, or either you have a very bad memory.

I will not toil with argument for the sake of argument, for this seems to be your delight. Your mind is closed. You do not seem to comprehend the beauty of the knowledge of life, of light, of God.. maybe you are still young and need to mature, I do not know, but God knows.

The knowledge of God (She) is your life, Seek her, Love her, and when you find Her and love Her then you will understand..

Read the parrables, it will help you see yourself.

David

My name is Nicomachus and don't feel sorry for me, that is just another projection of yours and example of your own delusions of grandeur.

"many things come as parrables to you, I am not a poet, but the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven will never be yours unless you cease to be judge and jury, this you were told and you never listened then, or either you have a very bad memory."

Your ad hominem with respect to my memory is duly unnecessary. Don't be so presumptuous and self-righteous as to think because I know you are providing no arguments that I am some how mentally diminished. Why do you continue this Circulus in Demonstrando? Honestly, I don't care if you are a poet or a garbage-collector, you cannot prove the existence of "the Kingdom of Heaven" by asserting "the Kingdom of Heaven exists." You explicitly suggesting that I must relinguish all rational thought in order to accept your nonsense, such is immoral.

"I will not toil with argument for the sake of argument, for this seems to be your delight. Your mind is closed. You do not seem to comprehend the beauty of the knowledge of life, of light, of God.. maybe you are still young and need to mature, I do not know, but God knows."

No, you just have no intellectual honesty. You make these naked assertions and then cry foul when I criticize them. You were the one bemoaning the lack of intellectual discussion and crowing of your knowledge of intellectual matters but yet you refuse to engage in intellectual discourse. My mind is not closed, I am simply rational, unlike this ad hominem and irrelavent display you have made. It is not fruitful to assert that because I do not accept your position because I am young, which is further presumpuous, or that I am somehow mentally diminished. When you assert this business of "You do not seem to comprehend the beauty of knowledge..." all you are doing is presenting vacuous statements. You attempt to make an emotional plea but that will not work in discourse.

" The knowledge of God (She) is your life, Seek her, Love her, and when you find Her and love Her then you will understand.."

Simply because you have changed the gender of the pronoun you use does not mean I will accept your unjustified positions. Again, this is preaching session, stop proselytizing and be the intellectual you were purporting yourself to be.

"Only you stop yourself from understanding.
Read the parrables, it will help you see yourself."

Blah blah blah. The word is "parables." I have read the Bible and I would claim I am more versed in it than you, I have certainly demonstrated that I have greater understanding of it than you. You did not respond; how do you justify your defiance of 2 Peter 1.20. I think I may speak for everyone when I say that no one cares for your preaching. You entered this thread purporting evidence and arguments, thus far you have presented nothing but naked assertions, fallacies, red herrings, bad poetry, and ad hominems in way of insinuating diminished mental capacity of those who do not fall for your sophistry.
*Nico

Last edited:
2 Peter 1:20 (knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation),

Why do ask me about this scripture, I do not interpret the scripture but read what is written there in very very plain English, If you do not believe what is written then that is your problem..
I do not understand your anger toward me, is this because I understand a little about time, because Jesus warned me when he said "When your time comes, remember they hated me first"..
All I have received from you is aggressive anger statements, and a stuck record which keeps saying "Red herring Red herring Red herring", maybe I am a fisherman?

Go to page 5 and re-read what I have said previously, maybe you will learn something more.. You judge what yourself you do not understand,

Revelation 23
9. Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife.''
10. And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

As I said before The knowledge of God (She) is your life, Seek her, Love her, and when you find Her and love Her then you will understand..

Here is some proverbs from Proverbs 4

6. Do not forsake her, and she will preserve you; love her, and she will keep you.
7. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.
8. Exalt her, and she will promote you; she will bring you honor, when you embrace her.
9. She will place on your head an ornament of grace; a crown of glory she will deliver to you.''

She is the knowledge of God..

Last edited:
Proverbs 2
4. If you seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures;
5. then you will understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.

What more can I say

DavidSF said:
2 Peter 1:20 (knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation),

Why do ask me about this scripture, I do not interpret the scripture but read what is written there in very very plain English, If you do not believe what is written then that is your problem..
I do not understand your anger toward me, is this because I understand a little about time, because Jesus warned me when he said "When your time comes, remember they hated me first"..
All I have received from you is aggressive anger statements, and a stuck record which keeps saying "Red herring Red herring Red herring", maybe I am a fisherman?

Go to page 5 and re-read what I have said previously, maybe you will learn something more.. You judge what yourself you do not understand,

Revelation 23
9. Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife.''
10. And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

As I said before The knowledge of God (She) is your life, Seek her, Love her, and when you find Her and love Her then you will understand..

Here is some proverbs from Proverbs 4

6. Do not forsake her, and she will preserve you; love her, and she will keep you.
7. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.
8. Exalt her, and she will promote you; she will bring you honor, when you embrace her.
9. She will place on your head an ornament of grace; a crown of glory she will deliver to you.''

She is the knowledge of God..

"2 Peter 1:20 (knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation),

Why do ask me about this scripture, I do not interpret the scripture but read what is written there in very very plain English, If you do not believe what is written then that is your problem.."

Because you are twisting verses to fit your, albeit pointless, model. I realize that you are reading the verses but you are also intrepreting it at will.

"I do not understand your anger toward me, is this because I understand a little about time, because Jesus warned me when he said "When your time comes, remember they hated me first".."

I don't have anger toward you; you are just passive aggressively asserting your unjustified position, though mostly vague and vacuous, as some absolute that only an idiot would not accept. Your position and arguments have no merit.

"All I have received from you is aggressive anger statements, and a stuck record which keeps saying "Red herring Red herring Red herring", maybe I am a fisherman?"

Well possibly if you were educated you would realize why I keep calling you on red-herrings. That has been your tactic all along and the more you continue this strategy the more I will point it out.

I read your magical page 5 and it contained nothing but naked assertions, unjustified conclusions, and circulus in demonstrando, among other things. You seem to suggest that a proper deductive argument takes whatever you want to be true and makes it true.

"You judge what yourself you do not understand,

Revelation 23
10. And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,"

Do not be so presumptuous as to assume what I do not understand. I understand your religion and its text very well. It is you who are demonstrating and unashamed ignonrance of it. Have you no intellectual honesty, sir? This verse you have presented is simply part and parcel of your "I cannot defend criticism but I can preach as if I am a broken record" formula.

"As I said before The knowledge of God (She) is your life, Seek her, Love her, and when you find Her and love Her then you will understand.."

Circulus in ... Do I really have to write it out again? Let me ask you this: Do you know what it means to assume your conclusions and if so do you realize the problem with that? This is very basic elementary stuff for me, why are you having such a hard time with it? Bring something more challenging you are just sounding like any run of the mill dogmatic theist.
*Nico

Last edited:
DavidSF said:
Proverbs 2
4. If you seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures;
5. then you will understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.

What more can I say

I don't know. You haven't begun to say anything.
*Nico

-- Also, if you would like I will make a rigorous examination of your "page 5" statements and show them to be what I said previously and will demonstrate how you are blatantly defying 2 Peter 1.20, which is to say nothing of the lack of merit of your crackpot interpretations.

Last edited:
Mathew 10
25. "It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more will they call those of his household!
26. "Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.

The knowledge of God is for those who love God and genuinely seek it, You do not know God nor his form.

For this reason you do not understand me. If you loved God you would seek his knowledge and I would know you, and you would know me.

But I do not know you, and because you do not know me you will remain
un-enlightened so to speak.

I will leave you with the following thoughts for the day.

Mathew 7
5. "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
6. "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
7. "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
8. "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

God Bless you all
Hopefully somebody heard the truth about God

Dear janitor,
the scripture is built on a process called witnessing, this you experienced and you will take on board the information I gave you.
For this reason you now know where to look, and it will profit you.
David.

Last edited:
first off, how does any of this nonsense prove the existence of god?? and, who said god created the earth, heaven and hell??

i would prefer to accept the thesis that there ain't no heaven or hell and that the Earth is an energy projection available to us as a playground to hone our skills for manipulating our energy.

i submit, picture your most blessed image of heaven; now, how long before you are bored?? hell fails the same logic test. what purpose would it serve (for anyone or any god) to have a 'soul' spend eternity in a hell.

within creation we go to many, many worlds to expand our consciousness and that of the universe. these are playgrounds where we play games, respectfully. i hate to say it, but as a fallen (very faithful) christian, i have found that most continue to believe because they either do not want to think for themselves or they have bought the idea that they will be punished if they do.

i assure you, being a heretic is very safe! i have been one for neigh on 35 years and my life has the same twists and turns as believers. i do like, however, the insight gained by seeing how i made things happen and my evolution into a loving, peaceful being.

i have said it before, the bible has been corrupted by well intentioned translators and interpreters. a nice historical book that can not be trusted as a handbook for life.

you can have my pearls of wisdom because i do not consider ANY of creation to be 'swine'. trust me, there are no greater or lesser souls in the universe; only explorers. honestly, i prefer to be a happy go lucky seeker of experience.

let the games begin! we don't need no stinkin religion!

love&peace,
olde drunk

Hello DavidSF,
Here is what I’m seeing from reading your posts;

Translation; you do not believe as I believe, therefore you do not believe as I believe.

Needing God is emotional, whereas having conclusive proof of the existence of God is not. Don’t confuse the two. We all have emotional needs, so if you want to be cerebral about the matter it would be wise to have an appreciation for the difference.

How many flaws have you found in your own interpretation of the Bible? :smile:

I almost feel sorry for you, Your lack of insight is your weakness.
I have long contended that Xians cannot be so forgiving as atheists. After all, it is required to hold nonbelievers merit the eternal damnation a loving God has planned for them. As an atheist I can honestly extend to you my full sympathy, without reservation or caveat.

Translation; you too can believe what I believe if only you desire it deeply enough.

As I said before The knowledge of God (She) is your life, Seek her, Love her, and when you find Her and love Her then you will understand.
Translation; you too can believe what I believe if only you desire it deeply enough.

The knowledge of God is for those who love God and genuinely seek it, You do not know God nor his form.
Additionally, the failing is all your own doing (hence my inability to truly be a forgiving human being).

For this reason you do not understand me. If you loved God you would seek his knowledge and I would know you, and you would know me.

But I do not know you, and because you do not know me you will remain
un-enlightened so to speak.
Translation; you do not believe as I believe, therefore you do not believe as I believe. Additionally, I am enlightened for believing what I believe whereas you are found lacking.

Page 5 Criticism of David

At the request of David I will now present an informal criticism of David's assertions from page 5 of this thread as he has offered it as proof of his erroneous positon which I have previously offered criticism. All quotes contained herein belong to David unless otherwise noted.

Who does the will of God, What is the will of God? Jesus knew these answers and God the Father already knows these answers.
If you don't know these answers you walk in fear and darkness.. You walk in sin..

Circulus in Demonstrando. Petitio Prinicpii. These are only a few of David's tactics.. What God? You cannot discuss these claims about God before you define God and prove its existence. You are simply assuming the conclusions you have come to, and you were going on about logic before, possibly you should study it more. Citing that someone is walking in fear because they do not accept your argument is pedantic.

Jesus said "The Father knows the Son and the Son knows the Father" which means simply that the Father knew and could read the knowledge thoughts of Jesus and those thoughts revealed to the Father that Jesus new the form of the Father.
Because it is the Fathers Will that we come to the full knowledge of the Father the Holy Spirit (the light of this world).
The Father is spirit.. Your Life force is spirit.. Your brothers Life force is spirit.. If you hate your brothers spirt you hate Gods Spirit..

Argumentum ad verecundiam. Also, this is irrelavent.

The spirit of God turns the Earth that you may have day and night and the seasons..
Jesus walked on water to reveal the living God to you in this way he reveals the Father (He walked with the law of God in his heart and mind for He new and loved his Father) who is the fundamental Holy Spirit POWER of the universe.

Blah blah blah. Prove it. And if you'd like, please define these concepts you are taking for granted as that is an important part of proving these statements are true.

God is the fundamental foundation of light itself (GRAVITY energy)..
Come to the full knowledge of that light, and then you will find and come to the full knowledge of your God the Father and your own Spirit.

Strange equivocation. No justification, petitio principii; so on and so forth. Nothing of substance here.

You were a part of the Spirit of God before you were born, and you will be a part of the Spirit of God Spirit when you say you die (You lived before and you will live after, God willing), and for now while you here on Earth you are the Spirit of God in the flesh, For Jesus told you, is it not written 'You are a Gods'.
Please understand and don't walk lower than the animals.. May God Bless you and forgive your ignorance..

Are you done preaching? Prove it. As well, stop being such so belligerant. You cannot call someone ignorant because they do not accept these non-axiomatic and ridiculous claims.

You want proof...

The definition of space-time, can it be separated from gravity or light? do you know your fourth dimensional motion (velocity) through the heavens? do you know the length of your second? do you truly know the real processes of electromagnetic propagation? much of this is still probably mystical and called phenomena to you.

Red herring. Some weird allusions to Argumentum ad Ignorantiam. As well, if you think "things" are not phenomena then I think you need an education. As well, please everyone notice the Delusions of Grandeur the knower or ultimate reality is displaying.

Why is the kingdom of heaven within you?

Is all you can offer a barrage of question begging and circular reasoninig? Ok, well let's see what other hair-brain concoctions you have to offer.

did you not know that inside the atom is an inverted mirror of what is occurring within the heavens.
Jesus said "all things come to them as parables because their is no root in them"
For this reason you do not know that the square root of the electron compton wavelength is, one over your total combination of galactic velocity vectors.

You sir have just violated 2 Peter 1.20. Are you not ashamed at your blasphemy? I know where this reference comes from, it is the parable of the sower, and you have decimated the verses and have applied a perverse and unwarranted interpretation, which is explicitly forbidden. Here is the verse reproduced

KJV Mark 4.10-17 said:
Mar 4:10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
Mar 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all [these] things are done in parables:
Mar 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and [their] sins should be forgiven them.
Mar 4:13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?
Mar 4:14 The sower soweth the word.
Mar 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
Mar 4:16 And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
Mar 4:17 And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

David, I must say I am appalled. This verse is not dicussing "square roots;" you are being heretical. Here is David Guzicks standard and correct intepretation:

David Guzick said:
Parable of the sower explained

a. Jesus considered this parable as essential to understanding His other parable

b. The planted word has one of four fates:

i . No effect whatsoever, because of their hardness of heart and blinding work of Satan (2 Corinthians 4:3-4)
ii. Immediate reception but soon stumbling as soon as tribulation or persecution arises and the shallowness of their heart is made evident
iii. Planted well, but choked out by the cares of this world; the ground is too fertile and will accommodate anything
iv. Planted well and fruitful in varying measure, because the word is accepted

c. The fate of the crop does not rest on the sower or the seed, but on how the seed is received

No one is discussing galactic velocity vectors, stop being ridiculous.

Einstein also understood that three dimensional geometry could not describe space time, as his theory of relativity predicts.

Argumentum ad verecundiam. Argumentum ad Ignorantiam. Red herring. In other words, blah blah blah.

Atomic mass can modify space time can it not? If it can then space time must be able to modify atomic mass structure. which says that space time is not as empty as you may think. Its full of God...

Wow, two non sequiturs in one assertion. Also I suppose you have sprinkled a bit of Non causa pro causa.

If mass is convertible to energy then energy is convertible to mass.

Strictly speaking, you have committed the fallacy of converting a conditional. Although, I contend this is a irrelavent. However, I must comment that I think you are alluding to either a Non causa pro causa or simply a non sequitur, perhaps both.

Your God is Energy, the very structure of space time which we can modulate and send waves through, all frequencies which travel at a singular speed, for this reason he sees everything.

God is the carrier of all sources of electromagnetic light, he even bought my advice to you.

And you wanted proof,

It is all around you. But this you see, but alas you don't see. God forgive You.

Blah blah blah. No substance.

I've responded to his other post on that page so I do not think another is warranted. So we see, David's "proof" is still nothing more than many naked assertions and a session of proselytization.
*Nico

Last edited:
Nico,
If God were to stand in front of you and said here I am.. You would not recognise Him.. You would not know Him.. You would attempt accuse Him also, as they attempted to accuse Jesus..

Luke 11:
52. "Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered.''
53. And as He said these things to them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to assail Him vehemently, and to cross-examine Him about many things,
54. lying in wait for Him, and seeking to catch Him in something He might say, that they might accuse Him.

If a man does 10,000 things right and appears to you do something thing wrong, you are so ready to crucify him.

Nico, there is a hatred for the truth deeply seated within you, It is possessing you and you can't see it.

I don't think there is any cure for this..

Good luck
David

Nico for your peace of mind my sins / blasphemes will be forgiven me.
Mark 3:
28. "Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter;
29. "but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation''.

For your information, God is Spirit, a transparent like fluid, which is like crystal clear water, and which fills all of space-time and matter.

Revelation 22:
1. And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

The Spirit of God is governed by laws which control its use and these laws should not be broken, these are the laws of God, laws which man has not yet understood or perceived. These are the fundamental laws governing light and the structure of gravity and time itself.

Jesus did not walk on water because he wanted to be a smart alec, but to draw your attention to the laws of gravity, the structure of time which he understood.

Jesus the son of God reveals his Spirit, and reveals his Father in
John 8:
12. Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.''

The process of converting energy to matter is a living process, look at the sand on the beaches and under the sea, it it not shells once living creatures (life).

You yourself Nico are a part of this process, don't deny your life, but come to understand what you are.

Because God is the (creative) energy of the universe, and a clear transparent fluid (the living waters) he cannot be seen because he is transparent, but everything exists only because He exists, and wants to reveal himself and his laws to you, and everyone else.

Don't fight against what will ultimately be revealed, but enjoy the challenge because it is not magic, but part of the laws governing light, electromagnetism and atomic behaviour.
Put the time into study this subject and you will give time back to God, after all he has given time to you that you might live, do this, and you will see God within your own mind, clear as crystal.

That is enough for now.

Peaceful thoughts
David

Last edited:
DavidSF:

where's the meat? you offer not proof, only quotes from misguided men that you are affraid to question.

some of what they say may be accurate. what investigation have you done to believe that 100% of these quotes are worthwhile?

as said in one quote, they are SEEDS to be planted into our psyche so that we THINK! that's all.

we should think about the ideas and reach our own conclusions. we can not, and should not unconditionally accept the explanation of any other person.

if there is a god, he provided freewill, use it!

love&peace,
olde drunk