What would you have printed on a t-shirt?

• Thread starter cmdr_sponge
  • Start date
In summary, Various suggestions for humorous t-shirt designs were discussed in the conversation. Some included: "Nobody Knows I'm a Lesbian!" or "Homosexuals are Gay!", "I'm a bomb squad technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.", "Eat beans, North America needs the gas!", "Chicks dig pale, skinny, white guys", "If you can read this, the B*tch fell off", "LIFE SUCKS" and "EVERY THING IS FU*CKED EVERY BODY SUCKS". Some members also suggested a Physics Forum t-shirt with the logo and the phrase "Let There Be Light" on the back, or a t-shirt with a picture of "The
cmdr_sponge
Plenty of shops offer this service but I've never been able to decide on one.

suggestions?

Physics news on Phys.org
Nobody Knows I'm a Lesbian!
or
Homosexuals are Gay!

I have a 3 inch goldmember and earn $25K/yr.

Last edited by a moderator:
250 Pound Roller Derby Queen

eNtRopY

Your favorite band sucks.

-or-

I'm with stupid --->

I'm married to Stupid!

"I'm a bomb squad technician.
If you see me running, try to keep up."

long - but moral boosting

Originally posted by Mrs Robin Parsons
I'm Stupid!

I agree! and on the t-shirt it should also tell everyone that your "insane", and "nuts", and a "Wacko", a "Stalker", "Living on De'Nile"

And(y) so sorry, (not really) but I've never been married, so youse a liar too!

You really are barking up the wrong tree Rob.

whatever tree he's barkin up he's gettin pretty worked up about it. anyone fancy a cup of denial.

Origianlly posted by AnDandwhy
"I was just joking"

Ditto...and youse both 'off topic'...BOYS!

Originally posted by Kmad'r spone'g
(SNIP)anyone fancy a cup of denial.

Why, yours all drunk down again??

(We know YOUR flush with the stuff!)

Originally posted by cmdr_sponge
Plenty of shops offer this service but I've never been able to decide on one.

suggestions?

The funniest one I've seen was on a big biker. It was a Harley t-shirt, and on the back it said, "If you can read this, the b*tch fell off."

thats a big t shirt

An old one,

"Eat beans, North America needs the gas!

If i were to make one the front would say "WEEN" and the back would say "My Mom Bought It"

i used to have a t-shirt with a comic picture of a woman in distress saying "I can't believe I forgot to have children"...then I got pregnant...

It would look something like this.

http://home.comcast.net/~rossgr1/LIGHT.GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ever consider mass production integral... i'll buy one.

Let me know too Entropy.

T-Shirt Hell
I like the: "If you can read this...you already have SARS"

A T-Shirt that was made by a group of people at my Uni was in retaliation to the Campus Group known as CBS (For Campus Bible Study).
ON the Front it said CBS in big letters, with the meaning = Children Born of Satan. On the Back it said "Jesus, Save us from your followers"

Another GREAT shirt I have seen said "Chicks dig pale, skinny, white guys" (Of course worn by a small, blond haired, pale white guy. I laughed. )

And that "If you can read this, the B*tch fell off" T-shirt: My Dad is a Postman, and so of course he owns a motorcycle and he rides around with a group of his mates on their bikes, and one of them has that shirt.

"FedSex"(take off of FedEx) : For when you absolutely, positively must get some overnight!

"I've Found Jesus!"
"He was hiding behind the couch the whole time..."

Originally posted by vedder
If you ever consider mass production integral... i'll buy one.

So will I for a reasonable price only.

this :
"LIFE SUCKS"
or this :
"EVERY THING IS FU*CKED EVERY BODY SUCKS"

I'm sure Greg could do a nice PF shirt with that on the Back... (the let there be light TShirt.)

White shirt, with simple plain little PF logo on the chest, with a big Let There Be Light thingy on the back...

That works.

Greg...more money...

"This just in" very 'large' man seen in neighbourhood wearing t-Shirt that says. "I beat Anorexia"

Heres one, I ****ed the Girl from Hanson!

either some randome message like bware the fat men are watching so the chiken canot crow this afternoon then a picture of rosie o donald...that would be so out of the ordinary people would run

or

i would get a picture of my freinds older brother "the biff" he's huge and has golden curles like a the dutch boy on the paint can and it would either say got biff or show him on a see and speak with the arrow pointign to him and a caption reading "the biff says: biff mad!"

"my mom says i look handsome..."

i would have

"jesus is coming
(look busy)"

chow

"Jesus was/is/will-be *Here*"

EDIT [COLOR] so it looks like a link, as in, in a link, it is what's underneath it that counts.

Last edited:

1. What are some popular designs for t-shirts?

Some popular designs for t-shirts include graphic prints, slogans or quotes, abstract patterns, and pop culture references.

2. How do you choose what to print on a t-shirt?

The design for a t-shirt can be chosen based on personal preference, current trends, or the message or brand that the t-shirt is representing.

3. Can I print copyrighted material on a t-shirt?

No, it is not legal to print copyrighted material on a t-shirt without obtaining permission from the owner of the material.

4. What is the best fabric for printing on t-shirts?

Cotton is typically the best fabric for printing on t-shirts as it is soft, breathable, and allows for vibrant colors and detailed designs.

5. How do I care for a t-shirt with a printed design?

To ensure the longevity of a t-shirt with a printed design, it is best to wash it inside out in cold water and hang it to dry. Avoid using bleach or high heat when washing and drying.