1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What's each term in a product called?

  1. Oct 30, 2005 #1
    Just out of curiosity:
    What's each term in a product called? ie the product equivalent of a summand?

    Thanks :smile:
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 30, 2005 #2
    Oh of course. nevermind, it's factor right?

    how silly of me to forget.
  4. Oct 30, 2005 #3
    Ahh!! Not quite! (Not always!!~) ---> click here to see why!
  5. Oct 30, 2005 #4
    ooooh hehe. crazy monkeys... :eek:
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook