Whats good about you?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I think i only have two qualities honesty and reliability, so what are your qualities.

Answers and Replies

micromass
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
I'm very critical of myself, which I think is good. I'm alsovery loyal and reliable. That is: I will never give you up, neither will I let you down and I will certainly not run around and desert you!

Evo
Mentor
I think i only have two qualities honesty and reliability, so what are your qualities.
You're funny, smart and sweet.

I :!) you and micro, and many, many more here at PF that I feel are my family.

I'm funny and klutzy, love animals, and I'm a good cook.

wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed

I am so in love with you, why won't you marry me :biggrin:

i

Lacy33
Well forget what I was going to say WOLRAM.
I think what is good about me is that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top and I am freaked by heights.
That I am not in all day and that's fine because the sun is out for only half that time.
My cheese has slipped off my cracker and I don't like crackers. I love cheese! :!)
I'm kinda funny that way, and such a good thing because just about everything else is flat line.

And I'm a friend of Wollie who is in love with Evo. And who isn't?

Evo
Mentor
I am so in love with you, why won't you marry me :biggrin:
I accept, all you had to do was ask. :smile:

wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Well forget what I was going to say WOLRAM.
I think what is good about me is that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top and I am freaked by heights.
That I am not in all day and that's fine because the sun is out for only half that time.
My cheese has slipped off my cracker and I don't like crackers. I love cheese! :!)
I'm kinda funny that way, and such a good thing because just about everything else is flat line.

And I'm a friend of Wollie who is in love with Evo. And who isn't?

I love cheese too but it has to be mature and strong , try putting your cheese on cold butter it won't slip off so easily.

Pythagorean
Gold Member
I'm very critical of myself, which I think is good. I'm alsovery loyal and reliable. That is: I will never give you up, neither will I let you down and I will certainly not run around and desert you!

never going to give, never going to give

Jimmy Snyder
Dunno. I asked my wife and she said she'd get back to me if she thinks of anything.

Lacy33
I love cheese too but it has to be mature and strong , try putting your cheese on cold butter it won't slip off so easily.

Are you telling me what to do with my cheese you two timer? :grumpy: You have a wedding to plan. But I have a lot of crackers I'm not using so you can have them for the reception. My gift to you. :smile:
Congratulations to the young couple! :!)

zoobyshoe
I accept, all you had to do was ask. :smile:

I hope everyone noticed this. Evo and Wollie are getting married!

Adyssa
I'm good at being amused. :)

Also, procrastinating, daydreaming, flights of fancy and wasting time.

And choosing movies (I think so anyway <3).

Evo
Mentor
I hope everyone noticed this. Evo and Wollie are getting married!
I think Greg should buy us a cottage in England as an engagement gift. :biggrin:

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I think Greg should buy us a cottage in England as an engagement gift. :biggrin:

...and we'll all come visit!

What's good about me...well, I raised one hell of a good daughter.

KingNothing
I'm reliable to the point that it frustrates my peers.

Lacy33

I think Limburger cheese would make you happy then. Mature and very strong. :yuck: I think it's gooey so you need not worry about the cracker.

zoobyshoe
At least!

QuarkCharmer

Sounds like you would have a lot in common with my good pal Rick.
6a00d83451c17f69e2010536279f02970c-500wi.jpg

Edin_Dzeko
Arrogance = the beginning of a downfall. Don't praise yourself!

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Arrogance = the beginning of a downfall. Don't praise yourself!

You mean if I say I often smell nice, I'll start to stink?

Edin_Dzeko

Internet forumers are not your family. Take this advice from a wise man :smile:

rootX

:rofl:

Edin_Dzeko

Learn to reason and think when you read. :mad:

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Learn to reason and think when you read. :mad:

Lighten up, you're in GD :tongue2:

rootX
turbo
Gold Member
I have no good points. I occasionally have days when I can be partially "normal". Those are the high points. Most times are not so accommodating.

Evo
Mentor
Internet forumers are not your family. Take this advice from a wise man :smile:
They are my family, I have an uncanny sense about people. I trust some of my friends here more than aquaintances at work. Take it from a wiser woman.:wink:

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
They are my family, I have an uncanny sense about people. I trust some of my friends here more than aquaintances at work. Take it from a wiser woman.:wink:

{{hug}}

Evo
Mentor
Mépris
Ah yes, I often smell nice, too!

I find walking to the bathroom to be such a drag; I don't like interrupting my activities. (such as: watching Friends or reading things on PF) When I do get in though, I end up staying in for half an hour. :D

...evil...:devil:

I had no ill intention in mind. I just find these guys hilarious. They came to fame in the 90s - France's answer to the Backstreet Boys, I suppose?

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I find walking to the bathroom to be such a drag; I don't like interrupting my activities. (such as: watching Friends or reading things on PF) When I do get in though, I end up staying in for half an hour. :D

I had no ill intention in mind. I just find these guys hilarious. They came to fame in the 90s - France's answer to the Backstreet Boys, I suppose?

Oh I didn't mean "evil" evil. I meant, :devil: :wink:!

rootX
some people think i am too smart, some think i am a dork, some think i need to fix my life, some thing i am an alcoholic, some think i am a superman, some think i am too dumb, some think i am cute, some think i will die of a stomach ulcer, some think i am too funny but i think i am just about fine.

Suggested for: Whats good about you?

• Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views