What Are Your Qualities: Honesty & Reliability

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation centered around discussing personal qualities. Many individuals shared their qualities such as honesty, reliability, being critical of oneself, being funny, smart, and sweet. Others mentioned being klutzy, loving animals, and being a good cook. The conversation also shifted to relationships and jokingly discussing marriage. Some individuals mentioned being good at choosing movies, procrastinating, and raising children. The conversation ended with a humorous discussion about smelling nice and a wise piece of advice.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I think i only have two qualities honesty and reliability, so what are your qualities.

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm very critical of myself, which I think is good. I'm alsovery loyal and reliable. That is: I will never give you up, neither will I let you down and I will certainly not run around and desert you!

wolram said:
I think i only have two qualities honesty and reliability, so what are your qualities.
You're funny, smart and sweet.

I :!) you and micro, and many, many more here at PF that I feel are my family.

I'm funny and klutzy, love animals, and I'm a good cook.

Evo said:

I am so in love with you, why won't you marry me :biggrin:

i

Well forget what I was going to say WOLRAM.
I think what is good about me is that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top and I am freaked by heights.
That I am not in all day and that's fine because the sun is out for only half that time.
My cheese has slipped off my cracker and I don't like crackers. I love cheese! :!)
I'm kinda funny that way, and such a good thing because just about everything else is flat line.

And I'm a friend of Wollie who is in love with Evo. And who isn't?

wolram said:
I am so in love with you, why won't you marry me :biggrin:
I accept, all you had to do was ask. :smile:

Lacy33 said:
Well forget what I was going to say WOLRAM.
I think what is good about me is that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top and I am freaked by heights.
That I am not in all day and that's fine because the sun is out for only half that time.
My cheese has slipped off my cracker and I don't like crackers. I love cheese! :!)
I'm kinda funny that way, and such a good thing because just about everything else is flat line.

And I'm a friend of Wollie who is in love with Evo. And who isn't?

I love cheese too but it has to be mature and strong , try putting your cheese on cold butter it won't slip off so easily.

micromass said:
I'm very critical of myself, which I think is good. I'm alsovery loyal and reliable. That is: I will never give you up, neither will I let you down and I will certainly not run around and desert you!

never going to give, never going to give

Dunno. I asked my wife and she said she'd get back to me if she thinks of anything.

wolram said:
I love cheese too but it has to be mature and strong , try putting your cheese on cold butter it won't slip off so easily.

Are you telling me what to do with my cheese you two timer? :grumpy: You have a wedding to plan. But I have a lot of crackers I'm not using so you can have them for the reception. My gift to you. :smile:
Congratulations to the young couple! :!)

Evo said:
I accept, all you had to do was ask. :smile:

I hope everyone noticed this. Evo and Wollie are getting married!

I'm good at being amused. :)

Also, procrastinating, daydreaming, flights of fancy and wasting time.

And choosing movies (I think so anyway <3).

zoobyshoe said:
I hope everyone noticed this. Evo and Wollie are getting married!
I think Greg should buy us a cottage in England as an engagement gift. :biggrin:

Evo said:
I think Greg should buy us a cottage in England as an engagement gift. :biggrin:

...and we'll all come visit!

What's good about me...well, I raised one hell of a good daughter.

I'm reliable to the point that it frustrates my peers.

wolram said:

I think Limburger cheese would make you happy then. Mature and very strong. :yuck: I think it's gooey so you need not worry about the cracker.

Evo said:
At least!

micromass said:

Sounds like you would have a lot in common with my good pal Rick.
6a00d83451c17f69e2010536279f02970c-500wi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Arrogance = the beginning of a downfall. Don't praise yourself!

Edin_Dzeko said:

You mean if I say I often smell nice, I'll start to stink?

Evo said:

Internet forumers are not your family. Take this advice from a wise man :smile:

lisab said:

:rofl:

lisab said:

Learn to reason and think when you read. :mad:

Edin_Dzeko said:

Lighten up, you're in GD :tongue2:

Edin_Dzeko said:

Edin_Dzeko said:

Edin_Dzeko said:

Edin_Dzeko said:
Who forumer is the biggest loser? :rolleyes:

I am just going to roll my eyes, :rolleyes:

I have no good points. I occasionally have days when I can be partially "normal". Those are the high points. Most times are not so accommodating.

Edin_Dzeko said:
They are my family, I have an uncanny sense about people. I trust some of my friends here more than aquaintances at work. Take it from a wiser woman.:wink:

Evo said:
They are my family, I have an uncanny sense about people. I trust some of my friends here more than aquaintances at work. Take it from a wiser woman.:wink:

{{hug}}

lisab said:
{{hug}}
{{{{hug}}}}

lisab said:
{{hug}}

Evo said:
{{{{hug}}}}

{{{{hug}}}}

lisab said:
Ah yes, I often smell nice, too!

I find walking to the bathroom to be such a drag; I don't like interrupting my activities. (such as: watching Friends or reading things on PF) When I do get in though, I end up staying in for half an hour. :D

...evil...:devil:

I had no ill intention in mind. I just find these guys hilarious. They came to fame in the 90s - France's answer to the Backstreet Boys, I suppose?

Mépris said:
I find walking to the bathroom to be such a drag; I don't like interrupting my activities. (such as: watching Friends or reading things on PF) When I do get in though, I end up staying in for half an hour. :D

I had no ill intention in mind. I just find these guys hilarious. They came to fame in the 90s - France's answer to the Backstreet Boys, I suppose?

Oh I didn't mean "evil" evil. I meant, :devil: :wink:!

some people think i am too smart, some think i am a dork, some think i need to fix my life, some thing i am an alcoholic, some think i am a superman, some think i am too dumb, some think i am cute, some think i will die of a stomach ulcer, some think i am too funny but i think i am just about fine.