Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What's next?

1. Mar 12, 2016 #1
    I'm currently working as a design engineer in an auto-components company in the Philippines. I just recently got my license last October and just got newly hired there. The working schedule is light and the environment is good. The training really develops my electronics ability.

I want to share my knowledge with the other people, especially to students who want to be an engineer like me. My junior school mates and my professors also want me to pursue academic field but I don't know where to start. I'm good in Mathematics, Electronics and Physics. Should I pursue master's degree or something? Kindly help me decide. Thank you!

PS: Sorry for my sentence construction if it looks weird. I'm not that good in english.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 12, 2016 #2
    This serves as my self-introduction too right? Since I have described myself above...

4. Mar 12, 2016 #3

Drakkith

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

5. Mar 12, 2016 #4

Drakkith

Staff: Mentor

I suggest making a post in the academic guidance forum.

6. Mar 12, 2016 #5
    Ohh thanks!

7. Mar 12, 2016 #6
    Welcome Eucliddo!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted