What's your age (for real this time)

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Age Time
In summary: Wait, what did you think I did?)In summary, the conversation is about a poll for members of the sisterhood to choose between the 50+ and infinity options. The poll only has options for those aged 50 or over, and Evo thinks that infinity isn't included in that category. He also says that he's not around here anymore, and that he's 18. Finally, the conversation ends with Evo saying that he's going to start a Mac vs PC thread in technology.

How old are you (in earth years people!)

• <16

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • 16-18

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • 19-24

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • 25-30

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • 31-40

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • 50+

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Chi Meson said:
Warning: I used to be 22 y.o., healthy, handsome too (dunno what the hell "strapping" has to do with anything) but look out. Now...

Married, three kids, and a pulled hamstring.
You couldn't saty 22 forever. Am I right?

Physics news on Phys.org
Chi Meson said:
Warning: I used to be 22 y.o., healthy, handsome too (dunno what the hell "strapping" has to do with anything) but look out. Now...

Married, three kids, and a pulled hamstring.
:rofl: Maybe we should all check the 50+ category since eventually it will be correct for all of us.

Moonbear said:
:rofl: Maybe we should all check the 50+ category since eventually it will be correct for all of us.
:rofl: How do you know? I think we should choose the first category because we passed t anyway!

Lisa! said:
1983?Am I right?

correct

lol don't scare me

gravenewworld said:
correct
Too bad! You're younger than me! :grumpy:

Sigh. FINE. I'll just click on the "Meet Sexy Guys and Sexy Girls" ad link on the top of forum. :!)

gravenewworld said:
Sigh. FINE. I'll just click on the "Meet Sexy Guys and Sexy Girls" ad link on the top of forum. :!)
Fine? :confused:

[tex]\frac {\pi^2} {\sum_{n=1}^{\infty} \frac {1} {n^2}} + \sum_{n=0}^{\infty} \frac {(ln10)^n} {n!}[/tex] :smile:

Lisa! said:
You couldn't saty 22 forever. Am I right?

I managed to stretch a few years out for a while. When I was 22 I worked as a bouncer at my brother's nightclub; trouble was, I looked 15 y.o. at the time. I was carded at a restaurant when I was actually 34, but something happened at the age of 38.

Turns out that you can "stay" at any age you want , for a while, but you don't "stop the clock." Those years go into a vault where they wait to pile on all at once. If anyone guessed my age now, they'd say "Oh, about 40."