fourier jr said:
we don't have dunkin donuts (nor krispy kreme) in canada;
Oh, you poor darlings. :frown: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/ (urge) :biggrin:

Sorry, backing off now... o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo
Mentor
Why is it so hard to get a donut without all that sugar crap on it??? :devil:

Sorry, I just hate all that sugar. They ruin perfectly good donuts. I HATE KRISPY KREME! I can't even scrape all that gook off. :grumpy:

JamesU
Gold Member
Everyone, the best tea is TAZO chai...
Ranty Evo said:
Why is it so hard to get a donut without all that sugar crap on it???

Sorry, I just hate all that sugar. They ruin perfectly good donuts. I HATE KRISPY KREME! I can't even scrape all that gook off.
you are insane.
i don't think it's that, i just haven't had the urge to try coffee. we don't have dunkin donuts (nor krispy kreme) in canada; tim horton's (alcoholic nhl hockey player) is the canadian equivalent.
You poor thing...it's aboot time we got some of those in canada!
evilrosewater said:
Oh, you poor darlings. https://www.dunkindonuts.com/ (urge)

Sorry, backing off now...
You can't do that to a canadian! they have powers! :uhh:

Last edited by a moderator:
honestrosewater
Gold Member
Evo said:

Sorry, I just hate all that sugar. They ruin perfectly good donuts. I HATE KRISPY KREME! I can't even scrape all that gook off. :grumpy:
Aaymen. :approve:

zoobyshoe said:
A full bodied black tea. Nice, not bitter.
I have to amend this. Special Gunpowder is not a black tea, but a green tea. It says so on the box, despite the fact it looks very black.

Kerrie
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Evo said:

Good old fashioned cake donuts do rule...

Kerrie
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Here is a GREAT iced tea recipe I just discovered accidently...

Boil 2 quarts of water, mix with 5 regular black tea bags and 2 jasmine green tea bags. Add desired sugar and lime juice...absolutely refreshing!

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:

I'm not a fan of Krispy Kreme either. I never even heard of it until I moved to Cincinnati. But, I do like Dunkin' Donuts with the sugar glaze. I never really liked plain donuts, but Krispy Kreme is way too sugary.

I think Tim Horton's coffee is better than Dunkin' Donuts, but neither is very good. If someone wants to try coffee, you just have to go to a proper (mom and pop type) coffee shop.

I have a friend who doesn't like even the smell of coffee either, but it seems there are more people who enjoy the smell but not the taste. Coffee was never an acquired taste for me, I liked it the first time I had it, so can't really account for that. An ex-boyfriend didn't like coffee either, so I had to drink tea when I was with him, or else he wouldn't kiss me. For that sort of incentive, I can switch to tea. :rofl:

Oh, and I found a little coffee shop near where I will be working (walking distance)...so I don't have to go to Starbucks for coffee! I stopped there while driving around the other day and gave it a try (I just happened to spot it while sitting at a traffic light, so pulled in)...yummy! They sell beans too. :approve:

Favorite teas? Well, for me personally I would say:

1.) Earl grey
2.) Chai
3.) English Breakfast
4.) Orange pekoke
5.) green tea
6.) Chamomile (although I usually reserve this for when I have a sore throat or am sick, it is quite soothing)

And that's all I can think of right now