What's Your Favorite Video Game?

In summary: Favorite console: SNESCurrently playing: Super Mario Sunshine (DS) My favorite video games of all time are the following:1. Super Mario World (SNES)2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)3. Super Mario Kart (SNES)4. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES)5. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)6. Super Smash Bros. (N64/Wii)7. Tetris (NES)8. Pac-Man ( Arcade)9. Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis/Sonic Adventure 2/
Burnout 3. I'm not usually a fan of racing games, but when you get frustrated, you can slam opponents into oncoming traffic or walls & make them crash. Wohoo!

Sonic the hedgehog (various titles). They are classics!

I really want to play lemmings now

Physics news on Phys.org
Wow! Thanks, Stats! I can't wait to get home and start loading up my Mac! :smile:

I have a tough time deciding between
Mary-Kate and Ashley Sweet 16
or
Mary-Kate and Ashley Girls Night out
for the gba

Frozen Bubble is a very addicting game:

http://www.frozen-bubble.org/

i couldn't download lemmings... could anyone else?

and trib, everyone knows that Barbies riding adventure is way better than anything mary-kate and ashley have put out.

lets see in the RPG/MMORPG series;
Fallout
Fallout 2
Everquest 2

In the FPS areana;
Battlefield 1942 and all of the expansions for it
Battlefield 2
Soldner
Alien vs. Preaditor (gold edition)

Thinking on RTS;
All encarnations of Command & Conquer
Lemmings
Worms
Warhammer 40K
Warcraft III and the expansion
Starcraft and the expansion

A flight sim that was great and needs to be updated
TIE fighter
TIE fighter vs X-wing

Argentum Vulpes said:
Worms

I don't know how I could have forgotton to include this. Worms is fantastic!

TETRIS!

All this talk about old video games made me dig out my old SNES, doing that i found my gameboy with a copy of tetris in it and haven't put it down since. Whats anyones highest score on Tetris?

Gale said:
i couldn't download lemmings... could anyone else?

and trib, everyone knows that Barbies riding adventure is way better than anything mary-kate and ashley have put out.
you would know about putting out, so I'll take your word for it

And the Origional Pokemon for the game boy.

Mm, I haven't played games for a while but I do enjoy the Mortal Kombat series. Final Fantasy, X being my favorite. .Hack and probably more I'm forgetting.

Space Empires 4

Oh, an SE fan. Haven't played that game in quite a while, I have II and III but haven't tried the full verson of IV.