Whats your Job?

• Thread starter Andy
  • Start date
Statistical Analysis? Depends if you wanna do one!

Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Originally posted by Zero
Metalurgical lab tech, and about to go back to college to finish my engineering degree.
going back to school, that should be fun I hope you are not going to work full-time next to that? It is a drag

Originally posted by Monique
going back to school, that should be fun I hope you are not going to work full-time next to that? It is a drag
For many of us, that is the only option.

I am a poor student majoring in computer science, spending most of my time in the library, sleeping under the desks and programming web applications for a quick buck. Oh i also like to search the internet for interesting sites like this one. My hobbies are reading and studying mathematics and physics.

Hurkyl
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
What's wrong with full-time work? I like my job!

Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Originally posted by gimpy
I am a poor student majoring in computer science, spending most of my time in the library, sleeping under the desks and programming web applications for a quick buck. Oh i also like to search the internet for interesting sites like this one. My hobbies are reading and studying mathematics and physics.
Welcome gimpy :)

And Hurkyl, that was a reply to me? There is nothing wrong with working full-time, nothing wrong with working over-time either if the job is good. The point is that there is so little energy left in the evenings to study when you are a student, right? I mean, the only timeframe for me is 20-22h right now, and that leaves no time for relaxation (time for PF can always be made :P).

iansmith
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Welcome gimpy. It's fun to see a fellow montrealer.

I am master student in microbiology.

I'm planning on going back to school full time,and I currently work full time. SHould be interesting....

Originally posted by iansmith
Welcome gimpy. It's fun to see a fellow montrealer.

I am master student in microbiology.
Master Student eh. Im not there yet. Still Undergrad at Concordia. I guess your at Mcgill if you in Microbiology. Go habs

I am just a tenthgrader with no job but i want to get into programming and if that dosent work, go to film school and become a director or independent film maker, and if that fails a physits, and if that fails i will prabably be a jaintor or maintance person seeing as they make a good deal of money.

Hurkyl
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ah, I misunderstood you; I didn't realize you were talking about work & school simultaneously!