What Motivates You to Keep Pushing Forward?

• Thread starter samhitha
  • Start date
samhitha
I have been passively watching physics forums for quite some time and I noticed how hard working some people are.
I generally don't get motivated by fancy quotes or the competition, but by the stories of hard working people who in spite of many difficulties continues to strive hard.
so I have been wondering, what's your story?

(p.s -don't be shy)

Physics news on Phys.org

What is the meaning of "What's your story?"

The phrase "What's your story?" is often used as a way to ask someone about their background, experiences, and life story. It is a way to get to know someone on a deeper level.

Why do people ask "What's your story?"

People may ask "What's your story?" because they are genuinely interested in getting to know someone better, or they may want to understand the motivations and experiences that have shaped a person's life. It can also be a way to break the ice and start a conversation.

How do I answer "What's your story?"

When answering "What's your story?", you can share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. You can talk about your background, education, career, hobbies, interests, and any significant experiences that have shaped your life. It is up to you how much detail you want to go into.

Is "What's your story?" a personal or professional question?

"What's your story?" can be both a personal and professional question. It can be asked in a casual setting to get to know someone better, or it can be asked in a professional setting, such as a job interview, to understand a person's background and qualifications.

What can I learn from someone's story?

Everyone's story is unique and can teach us valuable lessons and insights. By listening to someone's story, we can gain a better understanding of their perspective, experiences, and values. It can also help us connect with others and foster empathy and understanding.