Why are my blog posts not showing up on my blog?

• Thread starter birulami
  • Start date
In summary, Harald has just started a blog and noticed that there is one initial post and one second draft post, but the number of posts on the right shows 0 blog entries. Harald is wondering if there is a delay or an approval process. The response is that the posts are manually approved to reduce spam and they will be looked at shortly. Harald is assured that there is no need for further action and the entries are now approved.
birulami
Just started a blog. When I go to "My Blog", I see the initial post and I see a 2nd draft post, but just above the blog options on the right, I see the number of posts I have but 0 blog entries.

Is there a delay overnight, or is there some approval process at work?

Thanks,
Harald.

Physics news on Phys.org
They are approved manually to reduce spam. I'll take a look at it shortly. thanks!

Likes 1 person
No hurry. I just wanted to be sure that I need not take some further action to see it published.

Thanks,
Harald.

Sorry for the delay, your entries are now approved

thanks!

1. When are blogs usually published?

Blogs are usually published at regular intervals, such as daily, weekly, or monthly. The specific day and time may vary depending on the blogger's schedule and preferences.

2. Do bloggers have a specific time of day to publish their blogs?

There is no set time of day to publish a blog, as it varies based on the blogger's target audience and their time zone. Some bloggers may choose to publish in the morning to catch readers during their morning routine, while others may publish in the evening when more people are likely to be online.

3. How often should a blog be published?

The frequency of blog publication can vary depending on the blogger's goals and resources. Some bloggers may publish multiple times a day, while others may only publish once a week. It's important to maintain a consistent schedule to keep readers engaged, but ultimately the frequency should be determined by what works best for the blogger.

4. Can blogs be published on any day of the week?

Yes, blogs can be published on any day of the week. Many bloggers choose to publish on weekdays to catch readers during their work week, but weekends can also be a good time to publish as people may have more free time to read and engage with the blog.

5. Is there a specific time of year when blogs are published more frequently?

Blogs can be published at any time of year, but some bloggers may focus on certain seasons or holidays for their content. For example, a fashion blogger may have more posts during fashion week, while a food blogger may have more recipes during the holiday season.