Alex Chiu's Website: When Nutter's Attack Sequel

• Thread starter Adam
  • Start date
In summary, Alex Chiu's website discusses his invention of the "Immortality Rings" and their alleged ability to slow down the aging process and extend human life. However, the website also features a section called "When Nutter's Attack Sequeland" which shares bizarre and often disturbing messages from individuals who claim to have been attacked by "Sequelander" aliens. The website has gained both skepticism and cult-like followers, with many questioning the legitimacy of Chiu's claims.
Adam
First there were www.timecube.com[/url] and [url]www.fixedearth.com[/URL] ...

Now, the sequel: [URL]http://www.alexchiu.com/[/URL]

Enjoy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
There are quotes from the year 192004 in the testimonials. Wow. This proves that it works and the 190000 year olds have found a way to send their messages back to us.

What's even scarier is he holds a valid patent! I checked the US PTO site just to be sure. Then again, the patent isn't for anything relating to immortality, just a magnetic ring, or, more accurately, several magnetic rings that must be worn on the fingers of both hands and toes of both feet to make the complete device in order to distinguish it from the magnetic ornamental jewelry already covered in prior art. It's a very limited patent. Though, I bet the patent examiner got a good laugh the day that one crossed his/her desk! The patent attorney handling it probably enjoyed taking that Alex Chiu's money for it too. I'll have to send this to my friend who is a patent attorney. He has a collection of amusing patents.

What is "Alex Chiu's Website: When Nutter's Attack Sequel"?

"Alex Chiu's Website: When Nutter's Attack Sequel" is a sequel to the original website created by Alex Chiu. It is a satirical and humorous website that pokes fun at conspiracy theories and internet culture.

Who is Alex Chiu?

Alex Chiu is a pseudonymous internet personality who created the original "Alex Chiu's Website". He is known for his eccentric and satirical content, often using humor to address serious topics.

Is "Alex Chiu's Website: When Nutter's Attack Sequel" a legitimate source of information?

No, "Alex Chiu's Website: When Nutter's Attack Sequel" is not a legitimate source of information. It is meant to be humorous and should not be taken seriously.

What can I expect to find on "Alex Chiu's Website: When Nutter's Attack Sequel"?

You can expect to find satirical articles, memes, and illustrations that parody various conspiracy theories and current events. The website is constantly updated with new content.

Can I trust the information presented on "Alex Chiu's Website: When Nutter's Attack Sequel"?

No, you should not trust the information presented on "Alex Chiu's Website: When Nutter's Attack Sequel". It is meant to be humorous and should not be taken seriously as a reliable source of information.