1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

When to leave

  1. Aug 27, 2008 #1
    hello everyone, I have a question. I live in Trinidad and Tobago which has the Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Exam (CAPE) system. I really want to attend university abroad, but I do not know when I should leave school. Do I stay until I actually write CAPE or do I leave as soon as I get my CSEC certificate (which is the only requirement).
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 27, 2008 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

    While I'm not familiar with either of those certifications, it's best to wait until you're accepted into a particular university program. Unless of course you simply want to travel and/or work abroad.

    Or are you asking at which point you should apply abroad?
  4. Aug 30, 2008 #3
    yes, i am. btw i'm 16 years old.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook