News Where are you on the political compass this election?

What was your result of the test?

• Total voters

Pythagorean

Gold Member
Maybe in Great Britain, hitting children is cartoonishly evil, but it's extremely common in America.
Especially in some states. In my state you call it punishment and lots of whack stuff can fly.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/facebook/pcgraphpng.php?ec=1.00&soc=1.59 [Broken]

Isn't the pool somewhat unfair for elected politicians? I mean it's easier to declare great ideas when there is no mundane work to do. (It includes both unpleasant aspects of fighting terrorists or even grimmer aspects of balancing budget)

EDIT: A few years ago got in this pool something more right-libertarian corner... Now I'm moderate authoritarian... Becoming grown up is overrated ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

OmCheeto

Gold Member
OMG!!! I'm Gandhi!!!

Well, pretty close.
I think I'm closer to Gandhi.

om.2012.11.03.pcgraphpng.php.png

Though I did try as hard as I could to answer right wing and authoritarian. I think you'd have to be a puppy killer to score in the upper right hand quadrant.

Oh wait! Isn't Obama up there? Thank god I haven't voted yet...... :devil:

Evo

Mentor
I think I'm closer to Gandhi.

om.2012.11.03.pcgraphpng.php.png

Though I did try as hard as I could to answer right wing and authoritarian. I think you'd have to be a puppy killer to score in the upper right hand quadrant.

Oh wait! Isn't Obama up there? Thank god I haven't voted yet...... :devil:
There's no way Obama could be up there, he's for gay and women's rights, for healthcare and Social Security. Just those topics alone prevent him from being up there as far as the quiz goes.

And yeah, you are much more Gandhi than me.

Pythagorean

Gold Member
Nationalized healthcare with tax penalty and no public option is kind of authoritarian, asks giving private insurance companies national job security is kid of rightish.

Also, read the FAQ!

OmCheeto

Gold Member
There's no way Obama could be up there, he's for gay and women's rights, for healthcare and Social Security. Just those topics alone prevent him from being up there as far as the quiz goes.

And yeah, you are much more Gandhi than me.
Nay my goddess.

Namaste my goddess.

Namaste.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/facebook/pcgraphpng.php?ec=-2.25&soc=-4.92 [Broken]

I'm definitely not surprised to see most of the people on this forum sitting in the bottom left.

OmCheeto

Gold Member
.....I think you'd have to be a puppy killer to score in the upper right hand quadrant.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/387789_435471506510393_53529190_n.jpg [Broken]​

:eek:

SixNein

Gold Member