• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Not with this, I hope.
russ_watters said:
We have quite a few liberals here, some very extreme, and it seems only the conservatives have a problem with the tone of the test.
Among those that showed an objection to the wording of this test were at least 3 liberals : vanesh, kat and I.

Aquamarine made a strong objection, and you supported it. That's 2 conservatives (even though we don't really know that aqua's conservative).

Even if you don't call kat a liberal (though others here were surprised by her scores, she only defended them), I can't see what your assertion is based on.

Last edited:
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.08
Am i leaning 2 usa or communists

Last edited:
selfAdjoint
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Negative economic combined with positive authoritarian is leaning toward stalinism.

russ_watters
Mentor
Gokul43201 said:
Not with this, I hope.

Among those that showed an objection to the wording of this test were at least 3 liberals : vanesh, kat and I.

Aquamarine made a strong objection, and you supported it. That's 2 conservatives (even though we don't really know that aqua's conservative).

Even if you don't call kat a liberal (though others here were surprised by her scores, she only defended them), I can't see what your assertion is based on.
Aquamarine refused to take the test. I considered that as well. I didn't see an indication from the others that they considered the tone of the test to be a big enough deal to invalidate the test and make it not worth doing.
Factual observation ?

Unless you plan to quote from a scientific poll, pray tell me how you intend to support your claim.
Scientific poll? Please, this is a message board: my statement was a factual observation regarding statements made on this board.

Last edited:
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Okay, so when you said
russ_watters said:
conseratives are more likely to reject inflamatory language than liberals
you were only refering to the liberals in this forum ? That, I'll agree with.

The statement, as you made it, sure sounded like you were talking about conservatives and liberals in general.