1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where can I find international softcover editions of textbooks?

1. Apr 28, 2005 #1
    This past fall I ordered a few of my books from internet vendors who sold softcover international editions of textbooks. For this first time in my college career, I spent less than 200 bucks on my texts, and they were exactly the same as the rather pricey hardcover books my buddies had. Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to find the website I purchased my books from. Does anybody know of a reliable internet sight where I can find international edition softcover textbooks? I found a place called "textbookx" which has some of these books, but it isn't the sight I used last fall.

PS Sorry if this wasn't the right place to post this thread. I couldn't really think of another place to post it.
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 28, 2005 #2

Search for them on ebay... you'll get a list of different vendors.
    Other sites are abebooks.com and amazon.com
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?