Where can I find Roger Penrose´s papers?

• Thread starter twistor
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Papers
In summary, Roger Penrose's papers can be found on various online databases such as arXiv, Google Scholar, and ResearchGate. Some may require a subscription or payment to access, but many can be found for free on open access platforms. His older papers can be accessed through the Oxford University Research Archive, his personal website, or through a simple Google search. It is not possible to request a specific paper directly from Penrose, but they can be requested through interlibrary loan or by contacting the publisher. There are also books written by Penrose that contain his papers, such as "The Road to Reality" and "The Emperor's New Mind".
twistor
I have already tried in arxiv but there are only 3 papers there. :uhh:

Physics news on Phys.org
Google Scholar

See if you can find his coolected works

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A2KOFN6/?tag=pfamazon01-20

in your library, or through inter-library loan.

Last edited by a moderator:
George Jones said:
See if you can find his coolected works

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A2KOFN6/?tag=pfamazon01-20

in your library, or through inter-library loan.

Roger Penrose, 'Road To Reality'. ISBN 0-224-04447-8

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Where can I find Roger Penrose's papers?

Roger Penrose's papers can be found on various online databases such as arXiv, Google Scholar, and ResearchGate. They can also be accessed through the official website of the University of Oxford, where Penrose is a professor.

2. Are all of Roger Penrose's papers available for free?

No, not all of Roger Penrose's papers are available for free. Some may require a subscription or payment to access through certain databases. However, many of his papers can be found for free on open access platforms such as arXiv or ResearchGate.

3. How can I access Roger Penrose's older papers?

Roger Penrose's older papers can be accessed through the Oxford University Research Archive (ORA), which contains a collection of the university's research outputs. They can also be found on his personal website or through a simple Google search.

4. Can I request a specific paper from Roger Penrose?

It is not possible to request a specific paper from Roger Penrose directly. However, many of his papers can be requested through interlibrary loan from your local library. You can also contact the publisher of a specific paper to request access.

5. Are there any books written by Roger Penrose that contain his papers?

Yes, there are several books written by Roger Penrose that contain his papers, such as "The Road to Reality" and "The Emperor's New Mind". These books are available for purchase online or at your local bookstore.