Where can i pursue?

  1. I got my first degree (B.Sc.Ed Major Physics Minor Mathematics) in 2001. Now i am an Education Officer here in my country. I am planning to pursue my study to Master level (M.Sc) especially in courses in Medical Physics or Radiation Physics.. Can somebody suggest me good universities and courses.. I prefer univ in UK though... Thanks in advance
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted