Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where could you send your ideas?

1. Oct 3, 2003 #1
    I would like to know where could you send your ideas on the web i have tried at arxivo.org but was useless...another webpage please?.

they are very snobs to accept your ideas..it is a pity, in fact i will change my name to albert feynman weinberg einstein to see if they respect me more....

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 3, 2003 #2

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

If you have a new theory you'd like to discuss you can post it in our theory development section.

4. Oct 6, 2003 #3
    where,s the "theories development" forum?..

when replying to my post..where to send your ideas? (see the general physics forum)..you told me to go to theories development forum..where is it?..thanks.

5. Oct 6, 2003 #4
    Re: where,s the "theories development" forum?..

1) go to classical physics
    2) click on THEORY DEVELOPMENT (a link that's above the list of threads)

-OR-
    use this URL
    https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=12

6. Oct 7, 2003 #5
    and about your rights??...

what about your rights?..in fct if i publish here won,t anybody will be able to copy ..have i any rights over my ideas published in this forums....have any copyright about them?.thanks.

7. Oct 7, 2003 #6

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Anything posted at Physics Forums becomes the property of Physics Forums. You will have to work that out with Greg.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?