Where could you send your ideas?

• Thread starter eljose79
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ideas
In summary, the conversation revolves around the question of where to send ideas for discussion and the issue of copyright and ownership of ideas posted on Physics Forums. The recommended option is to post in the "Theory Development" section, which can be found under the Classical Physics forum. It is also mentioned that anything posted on Physics Forums becomes the property of the website.
eljose79
I would like to know where could you send your ideas on the web i have tried at arxivo.org but was useless...another webpage please?.

they are very snobs to accept your ideas..it is a pity, in fact i will change my name to Albert feynman weinberg einstein to see if they respect me more...

Physics news on Phys.org
If you have a new theory you'd like to discuss you can post it in our theory development section.

where,s the "theories development" forum?..

when replying to my post..where to send your ideas? (see the general physics forum)..you told me to go to theories development forum..where is it?..thanks.

Originally posted by eljose79
when replying to my post..where to send your ideas? (see the general physics forum)..you told me to go to theories development forum..where is it?..thanks.

1) go to classical physics
2) click on THEORY DEVELOPMENT (a link that's above the list of threads)

-OR-
use this URL
https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=12

and about your rights??...

what about your rights?..in fct if i publish here won,t anybody will be able to copy ..have i any rights over my ideas published in this forums...have any copyright about them?.thanks.

Anything posted at Physics Forums becomes the property of Physics Forums. You will have to work that out with Greg.

1. Where can I submit my research ideas for consideration?

There are a variety of options for submitting research ideas, depending on your field of study. You can start by looking for academic journals or conferences within your specific area of research. You can also reach out to colleagues or mentors for potential collaboration opportunities. Additionally, many universities and research institutes have their own internal systems for submitting ideas for consideration.

2. Are there any specific criteria for submitting research ideas?

Yes, most academic journals and conferences have specific guidelines and criteria for submitting research ideas. These may include the topic, methodology, and formatting requirements. It is important to carefully review the submission guidelines before submitting your ideas to ensure they meet the necessary criteria.

3. Is it possible to submit research ideas to multiple outlets simultaneously?

Yes, it is possible to submit research ideas to multiple outlets simultaneously. However, it is important to disclose this information to all parties involved to avoid any conflicts of interest. Additionally, some outlets may have specific guidelines regarding simultaneous submissions, so it is important to check their policies before submitting.

4. Can I submit research ideas that have already been published or presented?

It is generally not recommended to submit research ideas that have already been published or presented. However, if the idea has been significantly expanded or revised, you may be able to submit it to a different outlet. It is important to disclose any previous publications or presentations when submitting your ideas.

5. How long does it typically take for research ideas to be reviewed and accepted?

The review and acceptance process for research ideas can vary greatly depending on the outlet and the volume of submissions. It is best to check with the specific outlet for their estimated timeline. In general, the review process can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months.