Where did king john go

  • Thread starter wolram
  • Start date

wolram

Gold Member
4,223
551
He used to visit me every night, he never actually talked to me, but he got
right up close," he is very small", and i think he was telling me what he had been doing all day, so i told him all about my day, then after 30mins or so he would tootle off, but he hasn't visited for some time now, and i miss him.
 

Pengwuino

Gold Member
4,854
14
This forum is starting to freak me out...
 

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,948
130
wolram said:
He used to visit me every night,
That was nice to hear.
he never actually talked to me,
Good heavens! Why should he?
but he got
right up close
Yummy!
," he is very small"
Hint: Just tighten up a bit.
, and i think he was telling me what he had been doing all day, so i told him all about my day,
This is just weird..
then after 30mins or so he would tootle off,
That was ungentlemanly of him.
but he hasn't visited for some time now, and i miss him.
I empathize with you.
 

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,491
27
Wolram, are you talking about a bird?
 

wolram

Gold Member
4,223
551
Math Is Hard said:
Wolram, are you talking about a bird?
OOps i forgot, he is a spider, i called him king john because he is big
 

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,948
130
wolram said:
OOps i forgot, he is a spider, i called him king john because he is big
A SPIDER???
that's just sick! :yuck:
 

JamesU

Gold Member
732
3
hmmm......
 

wolram

Gold Member
4,223
551
arildno said:
A SPIDER???
that's just sick! :yuck:
Why? he must be a year old now, how long do they live?
 
1,120
7
I fear King John lives no more...umm long live the Queen?
 

wolram

Gold Member
4,223
551
hypatia said:
I fear King John lives no more...umm long live the Queen?
You think he died of old age?
 
1,120
7
By the way, does anyone need any cucumbers? My garden seems to be over run with them. I know there not a personable, as say, a spider, but they are good listeners :smile:
 
1,120
7
wolram said:
You think he died of old age?
yes, my condolences Wolram, I'm sure he lived a most wonderful life.
 

wolram

Gold Member
4,223
551
hypatia said:
By the way, does anyone need any cucumbers? My garden seems to be over run with them. I know there not a personable, as say, a spider, but they are good listeners :smile:
Do spiders eat cucumbers? if they do then yes please may i have two.
 

wolram

Gold Member
4,223
551
hypatia said:
yes, my condolences Wolram, I'm sure he lived a most wonderful life.
Do you think he has children, if he did one of them might visit me.
 
1,120
7
wolram said:
Do you think he has children, if he did one of them might visit me.
Yes, he has had many children. I hope one comes around to call on you.
My spiders here are friends with the cucumbers, who invite them to visit and spin for a while. A spider would never eat his friend, nor tell his secrets.
 

wolram

Gold Member
4,223
551
hypatia said:
Yes, he has had many children. I hope one comes around to call on you.
My spiders here are friends with the cucumbers, who invite them to visit and spin for a while. A spider would never eat his friend, nor tell his secrets.
Now your pulling my leg, king john was my real friend.
 
1,120
7
:smile: Thats why he didn't eat you or tell your secrets
 

wolram

Gold Member
4,223
551
hypatia said:
:smile: Thats why he didn't eat you or tell your secrets
Hm, my secrets? you mean______ well no thats not secret, or could it be___
___nope every one knows that now, I will have to think of a secret to tell
his kids.
 
1,120
7
I talk to my corgi at night, she listens, but is some what of a bed hog.
 

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,948
130
wolram said:
Now your pulling my leg, king john was my real friend.
Perhaps someone pulled his legs a bit too hard, all 8 of them, and that's why he can't snuggle up with you anymore?
 

wolram

Gold Member
4,223
551
hypatia said:
I talk to my corgi at night, she listens, but is some what of a bed hog.
Aww Thats cute, poor pooch :biggrin:
 

wolram

Gold Member
4,223
551
arildno said:
Perhaps someone pulled his legs a bit too hard, all 8 of them, and that's why he can't snuggle up with you anymore?
You are just so cruel, and he never snuggled.
 

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,491
27
This thread reminds me of the book, Charlotte's Web, by E.B. White. That was one of my favorite books as a kid.
 

wolram

Gold Member
4,223
551
Math Is Hard said:
This thread reminds me of the book, Charlotte's Web, by E.B. White. That was one of my favorite books as a kid.
Was the book about a spider MIH?

I wonder how many little king johns there are.
 

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,948
130
wolram said:
You are just so cruel, and he never snuggled.
Oh, now I've got it!
He was straight and scored with a female spider last night.
Unfortunately, she ate him after they'd coupled.
 

Related Threads for: Where did king john go

  • Posted
Replies
5
Views
2K
  • Posted
Replies
17
Views
4K
  • Posted
Replies
17
Views
2K
Replies
9
Views
2K
  • Posted
Replies
7
Views
2K
Replies
25
Views
32K
  • Posted
2 3
Replies
51
Views
4K
Replies
13
Views
8K

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Hot Threads

Top