Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where did the president go?

1. Oct 23, 2004 #1
    If President Bush is continuously touring the nation campaigning, who's running the country?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 23, 2004 #2
    Did you know Bush goes to his Ranch a lot? That means he isn't working! :eek:
  4. Oct 23, 2004 #3
    It's not like he runs the country when he's in the whitehouse anyway. Contrast him and Cheney in their respective debates, it's clear who has the greater grasp/knowledge of the issues, who's more intelligent, who's more clear on the administration's policies and their effects.

Phatmonkey, see how hard it is to resist sarcasm sometimes?
  5. Oct 23, 2004 #4

Are you telling me this thread was serious then?? :uhh: I was under the impression this was a joke? :confused:
  6. Oct 23, 2004 #5
    Now you see...
  7. Oct 23, 2004 #6
    No I don't. Your sarcasm comes 3 pages into a legit thread, and does so regularly.

One line joke threads are far from the same thing as multiple page threads filled with multiple paragraphs.
  8. Oct 23, 2004 #7
    Gazooks, what about all that damn sleep he gets at night and all those unnecessary runs to the 'can' he makes during the day.....who in the hell watching over us then. Christ, this is a clear case of dereliction of duty.
  9. Oct 23, 2004 #8

Gold Member

I've always said America will be doomed the day (as if it isn't already) when Cheney dies - Bush will become President. :tongue:
  10. Oct 23, 2004 #9

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

I don't know. There must be a reason, other than sheer laziness, why Bush hides himself from the public, and from official Washington, so much. What is he hiding?

Note that in all the stories told about him, from the National Guard, from his business career, and from his work on that political campaign, the constant element is his showing up late or not at all.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2004
  11. Oct 23, 2004 #10
    As eloquently expressed by the our Commander In Chief, "presidency is hard work" {nod}. or was it hardly :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2004
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?