Learning General Relativity Without Money: An Internet Guide

In summary, "Learning General Relativity Without Money: An Internet Guide" is a comprehensive online resource that offers a free and accessible way to learn about the complex theories and principles of general relativity. The guide provides a step-by-step approach, with interactive simulations and visual aids, to help users grasp the fundamental concepts of Einstein's theory without the need for expensive textbooks or courses. With its user-friendly format and diverse range of learning materials, this internet guide is an invaluable tool for anyone interested in understanding the fascinating world of general relativity.
Hyperspace2
Hey Guys , I want to learn general realtvity. After seen a lot of documentaries. I found myself primarily lacking for mathematics. Therefore I conclued that if I don't go with mathematics I will not progress.

I heard general realtivity uses some type of tensor calculus. How can I lean that ? Can you people provide me internet link to read that?

I also want to read the general relativity in the internet (with complete maths).

I don't have money so I cannot buy a book.

Help . Advance thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
The best free introduction to GR is Sean Carroll's notes which you can find here

http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/9712019

You'll need undergraduate level maths to make progress with this.

Ben Crowell also has a more general and accessible book available here

http://www.lightandmatter.com/

Probably you should start with the second one, so you can see what you're getting into.

Mentz114 said:
The best free introduction to GR is Sean Carroll's notes which you can find here

http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/9712019

You'll need undergraduate level maths to make progress with this.

Ben Crowell also has a more general and accessible book available here

http://www.lightandmatter.com/

Probably you should start with the second one, so you can see what you're getting into.

Thanks

1. How can I access the guide "Learning General Relativity Without Money" for free?

The guide is available for free on the internet. You can simply search for it on your preferred search engine or visit the website where it is hosted. No payment or subscription is required.

2. Is it possible to learn general relativity without any prior knowledge or background in physics?

While having a basic understanding of physics can be helpful, "Learning General Relativity Without Money" is designed to be accessible to beginners. The guide starts with the fundamentals and builds upon them, making it possible for anyone to learn general relativity.

3. Are there any interactive resources or exercises included in the guide?

Yes, the guide includes interactive resources and exercises to help you better understand the concepts and principles of general relativity. These resources can be accessed online for free.

4. How long will it take to complete the guide and have a basic understanding of general relativity?

The time it takes to complete the guide and gain a basic understanding of general relativity may vary depending on your learning pace and prior knowledge. However, on average, it may take a few weeks to a few months to complete the guide.

5. Can I use this guide to prepare for advanced studies in general relativity?

While "Learning General Relativity Without Money" is a great starting point, it may not cover all the advanced topics and concepts in the field. It can serve as a helpful resource to supplement your studies, but additional resources and guidance may be needed for advanced studies in general relativity.