Where do the experts in here go to find answers?

MathematicalPhysicist
Gold Member
i mean the experts of this pf such as hallsofivy,hurkyl,tom,grime and others.
when you have questions which internet forum do you go to ask them? im assuming you dont ask here because usually you are answering and dont ask question here.

Answers and Replies

Most ask the magic 8-Ball. All signs point to yes.

OHHHH! Giving away secrets huh? Well I'll have you know I Googled "types of punishment" to find out what should be done to you for your loose lips. Here's what I came up with:BDSM, bondage,chains, heels, enemas, large objects, extreme anal, rope, fisting and more.
Wasn't what I had in mind, but go ahead and pick one.

Nereid
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I'm not sure if lqg had Nereid in mind when asking the question, but The_Professional gave one, very important, source. To add to that great source however, IMHO, one needs to have some understanding of which of the links that great internet librarian provides are likely to be worthy of even opening, then to skim an opened link, finally to read (and understand!) what is comes onto your computer screen. Unfortunately, there's an awful lot of stuff on the net which is inaccurate, misleading or just plain wrong.

Of course, Google isn't the only source ...

Njorl
Science Advisor
Web of Science is a search engine for scientific literature. I have access to it at work. Sometimes I don't know exactly what I'm looking for, and I go to our technical library. We have librarians who are very good at cutting through the deadwood to find solid information.

Njorl

Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
jcsd
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I've often seen Janus with his head buried in The Junior Encyclopedia of Space

honestrosewater
Gold Member
I hope they just go back to the axioms or first principles and tough it out alone :)
I wouldn't consider myself an expert until I could do the same.
Happy thoughts
Rachel