Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where does heaven begin?

1. Oct 15, 2011 #1
    Hello Everyone,
    I am new, not a scientist and probably the least intelligent person on this site, especially with regards to physics. None the less, here I go?

My question is simple. Is it possible that the realm that people call heaven, is simply a reality in which the molecular structure of all matter in this realm is set and vibrates a rate faster than the speed of light, thus, at least by therory, it is invisible to our reality?

This is NOT an attempt to spark a debate about religion vs science. I just have a lot of questions about both, and so far from what I see, they really aren't to far apart.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 15, 2011 #2

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

I do not wish to be rude but I cannot help but say that your "possibility" is nonsense. You'd do well to read the forum rules about overly speculative posts. The moderators here have a low tolerance for such BS.

4. Oct 15, 2011 #3
    I do apologize, and have taken your advice. I agree, according to the speculative rule, the question is out of bounds. As I stated, i am a wanna be physics geek that watches science channels and therorizes. I, in no way, wanted to dimish the conversation of this site. I just have a lot of questions that i would just like to discuss with someone that understands this stuff. I will refrain from posting anything else.

Thanks Phinds

5. Oct 15, 2011 #4

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Please feel free to ask questions. You cannot however make a speculation as a starting point for a discussion.

thread locked

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook