All of Newton's laws are considered valid given speeds much smaller then c and energys above the continum limit. That means we do not use them at relativistic speeds and for quantum mechanics. Within their realm they are as valid today as they were 400yrs ago.
At relativistic speeds Newtons laws are only a first order approximation to the full equations derived by Einstein.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving