Where have you guys been?

honestrosewater
Gold Member
I've missed you. :smile: I've been checking in on you guys but somehow too busy to say hello and keep up... or something rather lame like that.

Does anyone remember me, or am I going to have to demonstrate my super-amazingness all over again? :buggrin: I don't mind. I have diagrams.

Answers and Replies

Who? What? Where?

chroot
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Welcome back. I hear you have sexy ears.

- Warren

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Where have you guys been?
Is that a rhetorical question? :biggrin:

So, hrw - where've ya' been. :tongue:

Mk
I like your new icon!

{{{{HRW}}}} You have been missed!!!

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
It must be the seasonal migration of missing PFers. Tribdog just popped in.

We're missing pengwuino.

Artman is probably off celebrating his 25th anniversary, which was yesterday. The nerve of that guy.

Congrats Artman! :biggrin:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
It must be the seasonal migration of missing PFers.
:rofl:

Tribdog just popped in.
Really? There was a tribdog sighting?

We're missing pengwuino.
He and dduardo disappeared together. I still suspect it has something to do with penguin mating season. :tongue:

Artman is probably off celebrating his 25th anniversary, which was yesterday. The nerve of that guy.

Ooh, a big milestone! Here's hoping for at least another 25 more! :biggrin:

He and dduardo disappeared together. I still suspect it has something to do with penguin mating season. :tongue:

Ahahahahhaha Well, it is springtime:!!)

honestrosewater
Gold Member
Yay. Thanks, guys. I think I have to plead the Fifth on my whereabouts. I might have been trying to convince a couple of boys that I am the greatest thing in the world and failing miserably. I can't remember just now.

Actually, I guess I was mainly learning a bit about computers and programming. And I did help a friend make a website that I think is pretty cool. It mostly builds itself. I have one background image left to make still, but when it's all up and shiny, I'll ask him if he minds sharing.

Oh, and it's true, my ears are totally hot. <wink-wink/>

chroot
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Oh, and it's true, my ears are totally hot. <wink-wink/>
I have a whole box of q-tips at home with your name on it. Just say when.

- Warren

honestrosewater
Gold Member
I have a whole box of q-tips at home with your name on it. Just say when.

- Warren
Maybe if Zz has an ear-themed photo contest, I can show you my stuff. Or have I already missed my big chance?

Evo
Mentor
Welcome back HRW! I've been wondering where you've been.

Welcome back honestrosewater :smile:

Last edited:
G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
And the most immature post on the forum award goes to........:uhh: (Ahh ignore this......the post i was referring to was deleted..........thank god)

Last edited:
Danger
Gold Member
am I going to have to demonstrate my super-amazingness all over again? :buggrin: I don't mind. I have diagrams.
Welcome back. I noticed your absence, but just figured that you were busy with exams or something. Demonstrations of your super-amazingness are always welcome. I'm pretty sure that I have all of the diagrams, but some updated photos would only enhance the situation. :biggrin:

You have a tremendous memory! Thanks Astronuc. Seems you are having an anniversary soon as well? Congrats to you as well! :biggrin:

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
You have a tremendous memory! Thanks Astronuc. Seems you are having an anniversary soon as well? Congrats to you as well! :biggrin:
Yeah - you've been married (officially that is) 14 days longer than me, but I am 6 days older. :biggrin:

honestrosewater
Gold Member
Welcome back. I noticed your absence, but just figured that you were busy with exams or something. Demonstrations of your super-amazingness are always welcome. I'm pretty sure that I have all of the diagrams, but some updated photos would only enhance the situation. :biggrin:
Yeah, it probably should have been school.

I was actually thinking that it was about time I showed my face around here, but most of the pictures of me that I like are perhaps a little questionable for a family-friendly site. I don't think they're bad at all, but some people seem to think so. Of course, I imagine some people would interpret a picture of Mother Teresa feeding a deer to be sexually provocative, but anyway. I might have to take some new ones.

Happy Anniversary, Artman!!!

Last edited:
Of course, I imagine some people would interpret a picture of Mother Teresa feeding a deer to be sexually provocative, but anyway. I might have to take some new ones.
:uhh: You wouldn't happen to have a shot like that, would you? :uhh: :biggrin:

Happy Anniversary, Artman!!!
Thanks HRW!

chroot
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I was actually thinking that it was about time I showed my face around here, but most of the pictures of me that I like are perhaps a little questionable for a family-friendly site.
This fascinates me. If you think the pictures are questionable, I think you should submit them to a PF Admin immediately to have them considered. :biggrin:

- Warren

radou
Homework Helper
Does anyone remember me, or am I going to have to demonstrate my super-amazingness all over again? :buggrin: I don't mind. I have diagrams.
I remember your avatar. :smile:

This fascinates me. If you think the pictures are questionable, I think you should submit them to a PF Admin immediately to have them considered. :biggrin:

- Warren
I'll volunteer to join a totally unbiased panel of judges. :tongue2:

loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
You really should post a photo. You're about the only long-time member that hasn't, and you don't look half bad.

Anyway, I didn't really notice you were gone, because I haven't been around much, either. My excuse actually is school.

I think a bunch of people are coming back to PF for the summer.

P.S. I havn't posted a photo, am I long-term member?