A Day of Studying at Home: Views, Birds, Foxes, and Warm Weather

In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's pleasant study space in their spare bedroom on the second floor of their house. They enjoy reading there and appreciates the quiet and natural surroundings. They also mention their dislike for their office at school and the upcoming construction that will disrupt the peace and quiet. The weather is also mentioned to be nice at 85F.
Cyrus
Today is such a nice day. I took a video of where I study. I put my desk and books inside one of the spare bedrooms inside the house on the second floor. I love to sit here and read all day long. :approve: I just open up the windows, pull my chair next to it and put my feet up on the ledge and read/enjoy the view. There were deer earlier, but I couldn't get them to show up, they hide to well against the background. I have an office at school, but I can't get any work done there. I hate being at school anymore, I'd rather sit in my own house and study.

They are building a road right behind that treeline, so pretty soon I'm probably not going to have this amount of quiet anymore. All you hear are birds/insects chirping. But sometimes I have to close my window at night because the birds just chirp all night long, non stop. You can also hear owls and snakes hissing from time to time. There's also foxes that run around too.

And the weather is nice at 85F.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Cyrus said:
I have an office at school, but I can't get any work done there. I hate being at school anymore, I'd rather sit in my own house and study.

Yeah...I remember back in the old days I hated office work too...I still hate it...but no longer part of it...

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an enviable view. Love the peace and quiet.

I'd put one up of my view, but the traffic and profanities would probably get me banned. :P

1. What is the significance of studying at home?

Studying at home allows for a comfortable and personalized learning environment, free from distractions and potential health risks. It also allows for more flexibility in scheduling and the use of technology to enhance learning.

2. What types of birds can be seen during a day of studying at home?

The types of birds that can be seen will vary depending on the location, but common backyard birds such as sparrows, robins, and cardinals are often spotted. Other species like hawks, woodpeckers, and blue jays may also make an appearance.

3. How do foxes fit into a day of studying at home?

Foxes are a part of the natural ecosystem and may be seen in their natural habitat while studying at home. They can also serve as a reminder to take study breaks and appreciate the beauty of nature.

4. Is warm weather beneficial for studying at home?

Warm weather can provide a more enjoyable atmosphere for studying at home, as opposed to cold or inclement weather. It also allows for the opportunity to study outdoors, which can increase focus and productivity.

5. Can studying at home be just as effective as studying in a traditional classroom setting?

Yes, studying at home can be just as effective, if not more so, as studying in a traditional classroom setting. With the proper resources and dedication, students can achieve their academic goals while studying at home.