Where is Heman's girl neighbor?

• Thread starter Clausius2
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Girl
In summary, Heman went over to his neighbor's house to apologize for eating her cake without asking, but she didn't seem very receptive. He then goes home to try and improve his communication skills so he can share his thoughts more effectively with her. He recommends some books that might be helpful.
Clausius2
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Yeah, Heman, what happened with your beloved neighbor? It seems you have eaten the cake without sharing a bit with us, boy :!) .

Tell us RIGHT NOW.!

Physics news on Phys.org
Now, give the lad time..I'm sure he's only up to "suave move" number 4 by now.

Clausius2 said:
Yeah, Heman, what happened with your beloved neighbor? It seems you have eaten the cake without sharing a bit with us, boy :!) .

Tell us RIGHT NOW.!

No cakes yet! :biggrin: I would inform you ALL and call upon a party even if i would get a chunk.! :biggrin:
The first thing i will do after going home is that i will post her pic to show you all my GND,for whom you gave me yours valuable suggestions! :smile:
Story progressed or rather moved a bit ! :biggrin:
Actually i went with her watching place and sharing feelings--some infn. i got
The girl sounded ambitious,she wants to come to U.S. and i too am coming for higher education..i started dreaming on that spot when she told me! :!)

Actually i am in the college now,after 3 months i will go home and i will try whole heartedly-believing 'Now or Never"
At the moment i am trying to increase the height of my tower (as clausius says! :smile: )by doing heavy workout,especially Gym to grow my muscles you know! :biggrin: I am trying improv my communication skills so that my each word can act as bullet and pierce her heart.! :!) I don't want to waste any more time,i will let you know what happens next.!

By the way,guys you have suggestions that what should i do in 3 months so that i can make my place in her heart.! :!)

I am trying improv my communication skills so that my each word can act as bullet and pierce her heart.!

Priceless.

I see Heman. You're working hard. Keep on doing so.

Good boy :approve:.

Just a thought: It is interesting to watch how many stupidities we make for enjoying a woman, like gym, improving communication skills for giving her a really good impression, or developing an strategy. But on the other hand, they (women) spend lot of time in front of the mirror for men, which is more ridiculous than all we make. :biggrin:

klusener said:
Priceless.

Agreed, the irony is strong in this one.

heman, I think you need to change your consultant. :wink:

I am open minded.!
I will be happy if you can give me some tips from your Experience of life.

Lisa,

Can i ask you about your height of tower.?
By the way you are of same age as GND.!
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Lisa! said:
heman, I think you need to change your consultant. :wink:

Clear that point, girl. Maybe Heman wants the truth, all of these things some people don't want to hear, and I am here to say them :biggrin: .

heman said:
I am open minded.!
Good. :smile: but be careful. listen to everyone but choose the best from what they say! For example never listen to *********! :biggrin: (How much ugly this smilie is)

I will be happy if you can give me some tips from your Experience of life.
I'm afraid to disappoint you. :blushing:

Can i ask you about your height of tower.?
That depends on the person I meet. For those men who think they're better than all women in everything and those who are on a tower, it's higher than any height you can think of! :rolleyes:

By the way you are of same age as GND.!
:biggrin: :biggrin:
So she's almost 23. :wink:

Clausius2 said:
Clear that point, girl. Maybe Heman wants the truth, all of these things some people don't want to hear, and I am here to say them :biggrin: .
I've cleared the point, boy. All you need is that to use your brain alittle! o:)

heman said:
I am trying improv my communication skills so that my each word can act as bullet and pierce her heart.! :!) I don't want to waste any more time,i will let you know what happens next.!

By the way,guys you have suggestions that what should i do in 3 months so that i can make my place in her heart.! :!)

some books i like:
intimate relationships -- sharon brehm (& others)
interpersonal communication in human relationships -- knapp/vangelisti
nonverbal communication in human interaction -- knapp/hall
looking in, looking out -- ronald adler (& others)

if you're studying hardcore sciences those books will probably be a light read. they were for me anyway. brehm is a clinical psychologist & got nominated for the presidency of the american medical association, so i would say she is fairly well respected. i like her textbook especially. read a bit of one of those books & then go PRACTICE on somebody. it could just be a cashier at your grocery store, cd store, etc etc while she's checking out your stuff. find something unique about the person & say how you like it or whatever. that usually breaks the ice. it's important to not overdo it though, it's got to be natural or else you will probably come across as insincere or creepy.

Last edited:
Lisa! said:
Good. :smile: but be careful. listen to everyone but choose the best from what they say! For example never listen to *********! :biggrin: (How much ugly this smilie is):

Lisa,I am listening you! :biggrin:
I can clearly see a feeling of antipathy developing in you towards a certain individual,the more you are developing ,the more you are approaching him.! :biggrin:
Lisa,
I would certainly say Clausius,Tom,Marlon,etc.etc. are the ones who talk freely,boldly and have an impressive touch..Atleast i feel..! :smile:
You can become addictive of these..! :!)

I'm afraid to disappoint you. :blushing:

So you are indirectly saying you have no tower(=>very down to Earth :smile: ) or other way you acting mean,and don't want to help me.! o:)

Lisa! said:
That depends on the person I meet. For those men who think they're better than all women in everything and those who are on a tower, it's higher than any height you can think of! :rolleyes: ):

eeeeeh...!So you like guys who are on a smaller tower,but not the one who are on a bigger tower than you, :biggrin: Indeed Aristrocratic touch !

Lisa! said:
So she's almost 23. :wink:

That's what she verbally told me ,but i guess she is atleast 25! :biggrin:
Girls hide their ages,as they hide their assets(?)! :rofl:

fourier jr said:
some books i like:
intimate relationships -- sharon brehm (& others)
interpersonal communication in human relationships -- knapp/vangelisti
nonverbal communication in human interaction -- knapp/hall
looking in, looking out -- ronald adler (& others)

if you're studying hardcore sciences those books will probably be a light read. they were for me anyway. brehm is a clinical psychologist & got nominated for the presidency of the american medical association, so i would say she is fairly well respected. i like her textbook especially. read a bit of one of those books & then go PRACTICE on somebody. it could just be a cashier at your grocery store, cd store, etc etc while she's checking out your stuff. find something unique about the person & say how you like it or whatever. that usually breaks the ice. it's important to not overdo it though, it's got to be natural or else you will probably come across as insincere or creepy.

Thanks Fourier.!
I would try to look for these books in my Library! :smile:

heman said:
I can clearly see a feeling of antipathy developing in you towards a certain individual,the more you are developing ,the more you are approaching him.! :biggrin:
No, that's not true. I'm telling you not to listen to him because he is going where your GND is willing to go and you have to be careful anyway!:uhh:

Partly kidding, I read some of *********'s suggestion and they were good but they don't work in every case. He thinks that all women are the same. Well that's funny because then all the men should be the same too. But first you need to know your GND abit more.

I would certainly say Clausius,Tom,Marlon,etc.etc. are the ones who talk freely,boldly and have an impressive touch..Atleast i feel..! :smile:
You can become addictive of these..! :!)
Well everyone has different taste. I can't comment on them since I don't know them well. But there are other members that I know them more and I'm usually talking to them.

and don't want to help me.! o:)
I want to help you but I'm afraid of ruining everything since I don't know what kind of person your GND is.:angel:

eeeeeh...!So you like guys who are on a smaller tower,but not the one who are on a bigger tower than you, :biggrin: Indeed Aristrocratic touch !
I like people who don't think about towers at all. They're too nice and modest to think about this kind of things! They have more important concerns, so perhaps they never find time to be on a tower, but they usually deserve to be there. You know I always think people who are on a tower, haven't grown up yet!

That's what she verbally told me ,but i guess she is atleast 25! :biggrin:
Girls hide their ages,as they hide their assets(?)! :rofl:
Perhaps she's really 23. You know some people look older/younnger than their ages. Of course it's a bit difficult to realize a 23 year old girl from a 25 one.

What you're saying is true for older women sometimes. Young women usually don't do it BUT there are some exceptions. Perhaps she likes you too and doesn't want you think she's too old for you!:wink:

Lisa! said:
No, that's not true. I'm telling you not to listen to him because he is going where your GND is willing to go and you have to be careful anyway!:uhh:

Partly kidding, I read some of *********'s suggestion and they were good but they don't work in every case. He thinks that all women are the same. Well that's funny because then all the men should be the same too. But first you need to know your GND abit more.

Well everyone has different taste. I can't comment on them since I don't know them well. But there are other members that I know them more and I'm usually talking to them.

Hi ****!, to be sincere and serious right now, I don't know why you have developed such a negative feeling towards me, have I said something that could bother you?. First of all, ****, despites you were a woman, a man, a dog, a horse or whatever you want, you have to conserve your sense of humor intact. Maybe you have been to here very few time and you don't know how the things work here, but I recall you that a 98% of the things said here are jokes and kiddings, so don't take what I say too seriously. I say some things to live up this forum, but it doesn't imply I have feeling it so. I am thinking you are saying all those things about me too seriously, so please think of what I have just said.

Heman, although I will talk "freely" despites **** could get bothered, I advice you to listen and do a 2% of my words (100%-98%) which are serious. I don't want to be responsible of your failure with that girl... :rofl:
Good Luck!

EDIT: OPPPS! I forgot to write **** instead of ****! :wink:

Clausius2 said:
Hi ****!, to be sincere and serious right now, I don't know why you have developed such a negative feeling towards me, have I said something that could bother you?. First of all, ****, despites you were a woman, a man, a dog, a horse or whatever you want, you have to conserve your sense of humor intact. Maybe you have been to here very few time and you don't know how the things work here, but I recall you that a 98% of the things said here are jokes and kiddings, so don't take what I say too seriously. I say some things to live up this forum, but it doesn't imply I have feeling it so. I am thinking you are saying all those things about me too seriously, so please think of what I have just said.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...:rofl: Negative feelings towards you?! You'd better to listen to what you said to me now because I wasn't serious. I think you've got that crazy idea because I wrote your username with *s. Honestly whenever I call you, I remmember of our awful and boring thermodynamics class!:cry:(I just attended that class once a month because it was too boring) Can I call you Claus or whatever you suggest but not your username, please?
And well I have to say that your information about women are good but not enough.:wink:

PS It was a clever plan to know whether I'm joking or not!:wink:

Clausius2 said:
Heman, although I will talk "freely" despites **** could get bothered, I advice you to listen and do a 2% of my words (100%-98%) which are serious. I don't want to be responsible of your failure with that girl... :rofl:
Good Luck!

EDIT: OPPPS! I forgot to write **** instead of ****! :wink:

Clausius,
Honestly i did not find anything objectionable or provoking from you yet! :smile: I believe it's nice of you that you talk freely and are bold enough to point out any kind of mistake at any level!
Above all,if my relation is going to fail it's solely me who will be responsible for failure!

One more thing,Lisa is so innocent( :smile: ) that sometimes she herself don't know what she is saying( :biggrin: )!She is really nice at heart.! o:)

Lisa! said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...:rofl: Negative feelings towards you?! You'd better to listen to what you said to me now because I wasn't serious. I think you've got that crazy idea because I wrote your username with *s. Honestly whenever I call you, I remmember of our awful and boring thermodynamics class!:cry:(I just attended that class once a month because it was too boring) Can I call you Claus or whatever you suggest but not your username, please?
And well I have to say that your information about women are good but not enough.:wink:

Hmmmm... I see, I was sure, you love me. :!)

Clausius2 said:
Hmmmm... I see, I was sure, you love me. :!)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You don't want to say I should call you My Love? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. Where is Heman's girl neighbor located?

Heman's girl neighbor is located in the fictional city of Eternia.

2. What is the name of Heman's girl neighbor?

Heman's girl neighbor is named Adora.

3. Does Heman's girl neighbor have any special abilities?

Yes, Adora possesses superhuman strength, speed, and agility, as well as the ability to transform into the warrior She-Ra.

4. How does Heman's girl neighbor know Heman?

Heman and Adora are actually siblings, but they were separated at birth and grew up in different locations. They eventually reunite and join forces to fight against evil in Eternia.

5. Is Heman's girl neighbor a part of the Masters of the Universe?

Yes, Adora is a member of the Masters of the Universe and fights alongside Heman and his allies to protect Eternia and its inhabitants.